This discussion is closed.
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can't always go back to sleep once I've woken up Otherwise I would go back to sleep!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
Says you!!! Pssssssssh :p:

I'm perfectly sociable when I want to be. I just don't want to even try when I've not had enough sleep because it's pretty much a recipe for disaster. And technically I do have things I could/should do...I just value my sleep far higher than them.

While it is true that I don't have many people to see [although I now have a date on Saturday, a do on Saturday night, something on Monday and something next Wednesday] I do have a dog who depends on me to be walked and fed.

So ner :p:
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oooo, a date???
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
I can't always go back to sleep once I've woken up Otherwise I would go back to sleep!

This.

Once I've got up, gone and got the papers, walked the dog, then gone for a run and had breakfast I'm far too wideawake to go back to sleep.

And remain that way till gone midnight. Rubbish.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
oooo, a date???

:blushing:
Possibly, yeah....

:woo:
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
:blushing:
Possibly, yeah....

:woo:
you can't say yes and then not give details :p:
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Aww look at you people who all still get up if you've not had enough sleep. I just turn over and get a few more hours.
This. I love being able to do that

Also hey all. :hugs:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you can't say yes and then not give details :p:
Watch me :p:

Nah, nothing too serious. The girl I used to work with and had a really rather big crush on got in touch on fb again after a long while, is back in town and suggested a meeting up/catching up before I left, so it's a pub lunch in town. Day date, no biggy.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Watch me :p:

Nah, nothing too serious. The girl I used to work with and had a really rather big crush on got in touch on fb again after a long while, is back in town and suggested a meeting up/catching up before I left, so it's a pub lunch in town. Day date, no biggy.

aww, that's nice :yep:
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
Yay drew =)
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's good Drew Hope it goes well!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

My t-shirt and signed comic arrived today
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
aww, that's nice :yep:
Yeah, hope so. It's nothing special. She's an utterly lovely girl but she wouldn't be interested in a guy like me/a guy moving away.

Ta oli, lets not be buying a hat just yet, though, ok? :p:
georgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
While it is true that I don't have many people to see [although I now have a date on Saturday, a do on Saturday night, something on Monday and something next Wednesday] I do have a dog who depends on me to be walked and fed.

So ner :p:

Well I have a cat who sort of depends on me to be fed and played with. And he loves his cuddles. Yes, we do baby our cat.

So nerrr :p:

And I have something Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. So have another nerrrr :p: Okay they're not a date (have fun!!) but still!
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?

Hey, whatever happens, i know how nice it to see a friend. =)
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well I have a cat who sort of depends on me to be fed and played with. And he loves his cuddles. Yes, we do baby our cat.

So nerrr :p:

And I have something Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. So have another nerrrr :p: Okay they're not a date (have fun!!) but still!
And I bet he still looks at you with utter disdain.

You lot are all getting silly now, I really shouldn't have called it a 'date'.
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
haha We have a dog like that. He's awesome.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, hope so. It's nothing special. She's an utterly lovely girl but she wouldn't be interested in a guy like me/a guy moving away.

never say never!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
never say never!
A more cynical man than me might try to capitalise on the fact that she might be feeling a little left out [she's relatively long term single and her only-just-older-than-her sister has just got engaged] but of course, I'm a nice guy and wouldn't dream of such a thing! :p:

Nah, will just be nice to see her again. Would certainly like to make meeting up with her a more regular thing, but circumstances may dictate that a wee bit:p:
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
just smile loads and say you had a loverly time
georgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
And I bet he still looks at you with utter disdain.

You lot are all getting silly now, I really shouldn't have called it a 'date'.
Nah, he loves it. He comes and seeks us out - he miaows outside my door until I let him in and give him attention.

(Original post by omicronlyrae)
haha We have a dog like that. He's awesome.
Yay for amazing pets
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads