Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Feel a similar way, had a similar night :< :hugs: :console: When i get bk home today i think im gonna pass out on my bed for a while and catch up with about 3 days of very little sleep.
    The stupid thing is that after barely sleeping at all overnight having posted on here this morning I then fell asleep for about forty-five minutes when I needed to get up :unimpressed: Ahh well, at least I got some I suppose... How are you?

(Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Guys I REALLY need some advice:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts, hitting my head, voices telling me to kill myself and agitation about having a chip in my brain. I told the crisis team the latter two and they were concerned and mentioned hospital. Should I tell them about the former two? I really don't want to go to hospital but I'm desperate for help :I
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As the others have said, I'd tell them everything if you can- you need to be safe, and if that means you need to be in hospital then unfortunately so be it Hope you're not though, good luck!

-----
    Has anyone heard from Scary today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    The stupid thing is that after barely sleeping at all overnight having posted on here this morning I then fell asleep for about forty-five minutes when I needed to get up :unimpressed: Ahh well, at least I got some I suppose... How are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    As the others have said, I'd tell them everything if you can- you need to be safe, and if that means you need to be in hospital then unfortunately so be it Hope you're not though, good luck!

-----
    I can get rory to text her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    texted Scary Science & Bulletheory, will let you guys know if we hear anything from either!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I can get rory to text her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could do- last I heard she was waiting for crisis team but didn't seem very safe and she normally posts on here, so not sure

Edit: Saw above post anyway- well done!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts, hitting my head, voices telling me to kill myself and agitation about having a chip in my brain. I told the crisis team the latter two and they were concerned and mentioned hospital. Should I tell them about the former two? I really don't want to go to hospital but I'm desperate for help :I
    Yus

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Spoiler:
    Show
    What Sockie said

:jumphug:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by james1211)
    That's really useful mate, thanks loads! Even if I don't end up going down the DSA route I think it's sensible to show a letter to my uni to make them aware just in case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries mate. Glad it was some help.

ReputationRep:
    Went to the GP today for a follow up appointment and the GP was pretty crap. I told him that my anxiety has got worse and I have had a low mood for a couple of weeks and all he did was recommend me a book to read and nothing else. Didn't even ask me about the low mood or anything. My GP at home is sooo much better but I can't even go there.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Went to the GP today for a follow up appointment and the GP was pretty crap. I told him that my anxiety has got worse and I have had a low mood for a couple of weeks and all he did was recommend me a book to read and nothing else. Didn't even ask me about the low mood or anything. My GP at home is sooo much better but I can't even go there.
    Why can't you go there? Can you not register as a temporary patient back home? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Why can't you go there? Can you not register as a temporary patient back home? :console:
    I dunno, plus I don't really have the time at the moment because I don't even get reading week so I have uni till Christmas and I don't think I will be able to go there during this time. I had a few good weeks and now I have gone back to the period when I have been having trouble sleeping and negative thoughts and I don't really know what to do.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I dunno, plus I don't really have the time at the moment because I don't even get reading week so I have uni till Christmas and I don't think I will be able to go there during this time. I had a few good weeks and now I have gone back to the period when I have been having trouble sleeping and negative thoughts and I don't really know what to do.
    Could you try another GP in your uni's practice?

ReputationRep:
    Could you try another GP in your uni's practice?
    Yeah maybe. I'll see.

How you doing?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah maybe. I'll see.

How you doing?
    Not bad, thanks. Should probably get on with some work but cba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Spoiler:
    Show

-----
    I'm alright, thanks. Well, alive.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Good :hugs: PM me if you want? Should be about all evening if you do, mostly

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, thanks. Should probably get on with some work but cba
    Yeah samee
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thanks for posting so we know you are alive :hugs:

Yeah samee
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand myself

I've had endless energy for about 2 weeks - Up on cloud coocoo thinking i'm winning the lottery (can't remember any of this - just have the evidence on this forum) followed by a 4 day anxiety attack where I was off the rails drinking, paranoid and doing all sorts of stupid things.

And now i'm not anxious at all, just completely exhausted, low and emotional. I'm not the kind of person who thinks negative thoughts about myself. I don't think i'm worthless or a horrible person. I'm just tired and meh and could probably sleep for 12 hours straight.

i'm convinced that this isn't triggered by outside events, just something wrong in my brain that I can't control.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.