Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    food is beyond rediculous

Spoiler:
    Show
    brains telling me i dont need to eat as im having tea in a couple of hours, but in reality wont be eating until 5/6 tonight, so instead im drinking a carton of orange for lunch :facepalm:
    This was me stupid laptop

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    This was me stupid laptop

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: here if you need anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Yeah, we are all allowed our phones! They just charge them for us in the back room. Swear to god.
    That's cool!!

-----------------

Anybody here ever been prescribed Norethisterone? (Used to delay periods). I was prescribed it this morning but reading the patient leaflet has worried me a bit as it says it can cause PMS symptoms (like I need anymore! ) and depression. I have never seen that GP before but I'm guessing before I came in he read my notes and saw that I have had depression in the past? Just worried it's going to throw me off a bit. I definitely wouldn't say I'm depressed again but I'm not bouncing off the walls either.

To summarise () Anybody noticed any mood changes with Norethisterone?

ReputationRep:
    Heeeey,sorry i haven't been on this much, hope everyone is well <3
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Anon #2)
    That's cool!!

-----------------

Anybody here ever been prescribed Norethisterone? (Used to delay periods). I was prescribed it this morning but reading the patient leaflet has worried me a bit as it says it can cause PMS symptoms (like I need anymore! ) and depression. I have never seen that GP before but I'm guessing before I came in he read my notes and saw that I have had depression in the past? Just worried it's going to throw me off a bit. I definitely wouldn't say I'm depressed again but I'm not bouncing off the walls either.

I've been prescribed it but I haven't taken it yet due to the fact I don't need to delay it yet... My GP was a ***** about me going on the pill too... I haven't had a look at the leaflet yet and now that's worried me. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon #2)
    That's cool!!

-----------------

I think i took it years ago, and it was fine

They have those warnings on all hormonal medication because it messes with your hormones, but you may not have any of the symptoms, its worth aking it still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I've been prescribed it but I haven't taken it yet due to the fact I don't need to delay it yet... My GP was a ***** about me going on the pill too... I haven't had a look at the leaflet yet and now that's worried me. Haha.
    I'm going to start it on Sunday I think. Sorry, sure it'll be fine!
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I think i took it years ago, and it was fine

They have those warnings on all hormonal medication because it messes with your hormones, but you may not have any of the symptoms, its worth aking it still.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    :cry2:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs:
    thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

::jumphug:: ::party::

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:excited:

ReputationRep:
    so triggererd.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    ::jumphug:: ::party::
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :excited:
    Thank you. So happy
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

:woo: :party:

ReputationRep:
    Daddy is so annoyed, I phoned him afterwards. He wants to phone up and give them hell but it's his daddy's anniversary today so he's not too great. I should be getting out this weekend.
    Glad you have one to support you. And because of the Scotland thing: Weired......indeed, who are they to rule a University decision as stupid...

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS:

I'VE BEEN DISCHARGED!

Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    feeling very very bleh. got a social hangover and just bleh. low and triggered
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yay for Cesca! :grouphugs: for everyone else and welcome to any newbies who I missed

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    feeling very very bleh. got a social hangover and just bleh. low and triggered
    Lurking on Facebook if you need to offload xxx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.