The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
Thoughts on Billings and Braithwaite acting like boys in IPL despite what the mother****er did to Stokes? That irks me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone's besties in the IPL, good money being made. I remember seeing Warner and Sehwag pinching each others bums ffs.
Zayn is Bae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Everyone's besties in the IPL, good money being made. I remember seeing Warner and Sehwag pinching each others bums ffs.
Takes away from the game though. Like you see Kohli cool with Aussies and Saffers players, and then when he's swearing at them in a World Cup semi, it's not the same any more for me, cos you know they're gonna have a cold one after the game together anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So, it seems we have to spend millions of pounds paying Chelsea off so we can use Mourinho's name/picture on things... yay.
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mojojojo101)
So, it seems we have to spend millions of pounds paying Chelsea off so we can use Mourinho's name/picture on things... yay.
Can't complain tbh they gave us 12m for Mikel which paid for Evra and Vidic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tbh I do understand Leinad's frustration - you go on to the BBC Sport homepage and you have "Image rights hold up Mourinho deal" as the main sporting story, pushing the likes of the Sturridge injury and Murray 5-set victory right down the page, not to mention the Arsenal signing of Xhaka.

It's quite a ridiculous story to be heading the homepage if I'm honest.
Then you go to the gossip page (I always like to do it for lols) and United have their own special section at the top, leaving the rest of the worthless teams halfway down the page.

I understand Mourinho at United is big but it isn't even done yet and they're already being insufferable about it.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No one gives a **** about Murray beating a nobody.

Sturbridge being injured is hardly a surprise.
Nickini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mojojojo101)
He joined Inter and Real Madrid without issue, very unlikely you'll have to pay us off.

Other things we supposedly have copyright on are 'Fernando Torres', 'Ancelotti' and 'Chelski'.

Just call him Mr Manager.
Gob Bluth
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nickini)
He joined Inter and Real Madrid without issue, very unlikely you'll have to pay us off.

Other things we supposedly have copyright on are 'Fernando Torres', 'Ancelotti' and 'Chelski'.

Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
No one gives a **** about Murray beating a nobody.

Sturbridge being injured is hardly a surprise.
Big man not quoting me

Nobody care about image rights really though do they?
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
Big man not quoting me

Nobody care about image rights really though do they?
Wasn't really @ you.
Just pointing out that some of the current stories aren't big enough then this.

Anything with Jose is gonna be hyped up by the media. He's that type of guy.
xKay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Martial's goal vs stoke voted as goal of the season. Well deserved. Thoughts? leinad2012
Zayn is Bae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xKay)
Martial's goal vs stoke voted as goal of the season. Well deserved. Thoughts? leinad2012
Literally cannot remember which goal this is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
Literally cannot remember which goal this is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Assume it was the quick counter, pass from Rooney with Martial Henrying it into the postage stamp
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nickini)

I hope they bring back Special 1 TV. Was hilarious
leinad2012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xKay)
Nice goal, better than Alli's. Would have gone for that Southampton defenders goal vs us. Outrageously good finish.

Based off of commentator reaction though, I'd have to say Martial vs Liverpool. Reports that Martin Tyler still hasn't finished his goalgasm
leinad2012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
I hope they bring back Special 1 TV. Was hilarious
WHAT. A. SHOW! Absolutely LOVED Special 1 TV. Mick McCarthy and his heeby geeby's. That bit on Liverpool with Rooney going "get me the tank". Comedy gold

Sven's "the last place I want to end up is some ****hole like Leicester City".

Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xKay)
Vardy deserved it.

Cuco Martina's goal > Martial

leinad2012
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leinad2012)
Based off of commentator reaction though, I'd have to say Martial vs Liverpool. Reports that Martin Tyler still hasn't finished his goalgasm
Martial vs Liverpool wasn't even the best goal in that game, let alone the year.
xKay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
Martial vs Liverpool wasn't even the best goal in that game, let alone the year.
#salty

(Original post by Dodgypirate)
Vardy deserved it.

Cuco Martina's goal > Martial

leinad2012
That goal was outstanding, forgot about that
qasidb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Have to say that it's a travesty that Martial's goal won. No doubt it was a well worked goal but goal of the season? That's a stretch at best.

Vardy's goal was the best I think
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (109)
70.32%
No I haven't decided yet (30)
19.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
10.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed