Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I redid the quiz :lol:

You got: Echo and the Bunnymen

You’re something of a tortured romantic, and tend to embrace the drama in your life. You’re a very moody person, but that only just enhances your sex appeal.
    Hahaha ooooh yay! You got what you wanted! :jive::jive::jive:

Even Rowing boat Jim is happy for you:

:jive:

:rofl:

Oh wow, quite the description there! How closely to your actual personality would you say that is?

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight KSKC:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I wouldn't complain about having a lot of sex appeal :rofl: but anyway

Ah I see. I'm also quite a reflective person
    Haha would anyone complain about that :rofl:

Ahh right I see, that's a pretty good trait to have!

(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
    I'm a demon ik
    Rhythmical
    Amellia123
    Noara
    fatima1998
    Lol you don't look like a demon you look clever though!
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Yup hahaha I get forced to eat food I wasn't too hungry actually :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww no!!! Haha I know the feeling actually :hugs:

Noooooooo way! :eek:

You got: Duran Duran, "Hungry like the Wolf"
    You love to party, but maybe a little toooooooooo much. Be careful out there, OK?

Fantastic song, but so not me
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG Matrix!! I wanted to get Duran Duran!! Lol oh well is anyone on TSR a party animal?!

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiii, I hope everyone is well :hugs: Sorry to post so early in the morning but this may be my last TSR post for a while now (and sorry for stealing your thread for this Frenchie!)

In short, last night I was on TSR and my sister came into my room and saw what I was. She then went up to my dad telling him I was on 'some chat site with strangers' to which, he completely hit the roof. I didn't think he would have minded me using this site seeing as its pretty harmless, but it seems to be something that I am not allowed to do (even though I am 18). I cant really afford to fall out with my parents at this stage, so I think it best that I leave the forum for the foreseeable future. Not only this, but exam season is coming up really soon, so I need to focus on that!
    I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to thank everyone who has made me feel so welcome, whether I have spoken to you just briefly or everyday (and you guys on the WhatsApp thread!) as its been fun to be part of the community. I feel sad letting some of you go as I think I have become really good friends with quite a few of you

Okay I'll rein it in now - don't want to be accused of hogging the thread/pouring my heart out etc :lol: But thank you all, and I hope you understand. Hopefully our paths shall cross again in the future

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Matrix123 CleverSquirrel SassKing13 RoadtoSuccess stefano865 z33 FrenchUnicorn Rhythmical fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Andy98 iEthan alishba-rosex homeland.lsw Hamoody Zargabaath Boss_Rhythm Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow ||TheUnknown|| Warren21 ravioliyears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hiiiii, I hope everyone is well :hugs: Sorry to post so early in the morning but this may be my last TSR post for a while now (and sorry for stealing your thread for this Frenchie!)

In short, last night I was on TSR and my sister came into my room and saw what I was. She then went up to my dad telling him I was on 'some chat site with strangers' to which, he completely hit the roof. I didn't think he would have minded me using this site seeing as its pretty harmless, but it seems to be something that I am not allowed to do (even though I am 18). I cant really afford to fall out with my parents at this stage, so I think it best that I leave the forum for the foreseeable future. Not only this, but exam season is coming up really soon, so I need to focus on that!
    I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to thank everyone who has made me feel so welcome, whether I have spoken to you just briefly or everyday (and you guys on the WhatsApp thread!) as its been fun to be part of the community. I feel sad letting some of you go as I think I have become really good friends with quite a few of you

Okay I'll rein it in now - don't want to be accused of hogging the thread/pouring my heart out etc :lol: But thank you all, and I hope you understand. Hopefully our paths shall cross again in the future

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Matrix123 CleverSquirrel SassKing13 RoadtoSuccess stefano865 z33 FrenchUnicorn Rhythmical fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Andy98 iEthan alishba-rosex homeland.lsw Hamoody Zargabaath Boss_Rhythm Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow ||TheUnknown|| Warren21 ravioliyears
    Good luck, lovely. Haven't spoken to you much but you're such a lovely person. You seem to have such a beautiful personality. Good luck with exams, love ya loads. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Good good In what way did it feel like a dream? Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meh, dunno it went mad fast

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Amellia.... Get out of TSR and start revising!! You have your exams ahead and you dare touch anything but your revision? Did not expect that from the Queen Buffting of TSR.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm joking, can't be angry at you!
    Anyways, I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to become less active on TSR as well! Doesn't make me happy, TSR is evil...
    Live the rest of your life with ease and stay happy (unlike me) :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::jive::jive::jive::jive::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::kissing2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand:

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Owh, we're gonna miss you terribly on here Amellia :cry2:
    Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I wish you the best of luck with your studies. And make sure you smash those exams yeah? :yep:
    I believe taking a break from TSR is gonna be valuable, in that it'll allow you to keep on track with your revision and stuff.
    Good luck Amellia!!! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww. We're gonna miss you, Amellia. :cry2:

Hodor understands and would like to extend his best wishes to his Amellia! :hugs: You're an amazing person. :yep: And when Hodor said Amellia was his idol and would fangirl so hard if he met you, he meant it. Hodor loves you 5 ever!

Stay fabulous. Nail your exams. And don't forget to breathe! C:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And keep :jive:ing!

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Awwwwwwwww nooooooooooo! :cry2:
    I'm glad you're well, I am too :hugs: Don't worry, as you will know, I'm glad you posted it so early.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though it wasn't early, was it Amellia? I bet those birds weren't there to sing this morning.

Gooooossssshhhhhh, Little Amellia
    (We always knew she was plotting some evil plan, didn't we? :mmm:)

Awww it's a shame your dad reacted in such a way. I understand though because my parents would probably do the same. I really hope that doesn't affect your driving lessons.
    This is a great idea, even though you will be missed greatly. :yep: It's always good to have that extra bit of time for revision (you did say you needed it for maths ). But really, it's great you're actually going to do this. Good luck with your exams if we don't manage to speak at some point before! I'm sure you'll do well. :top:

Awww we should be the ones thanking you tbh. And for that I bestow you with The Jumphug:

:jumphug:
    Indeed our paths shall cross at some point

Because of the tragedy of seeing you have to go for a while, Rowing boat Jim has woken up just to say goodbye:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amellia, I know some of that was funny (in my mind at least :lol:) but in all seriousness, I will miss talking to you:jumphug:

:jive::jive::jive:
    :jive::jive:

P.S. :ahee: (Don't forget to keep track of Ahee's progress in golf)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww no!!! Haha I know the feeling actually :hugs:

OMG Matrix!! I wanted to get Duran Duran!! Lol oh well is anyone on TSR a party animal?!
    Hahaha yeah I guess I just have to try to get used to it:dontknow::ahee::hugs:

I know you did and I was so shocked when I got it :rofl: That's why I posted the picture with the comments Haha I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're well, I am too :hugs: Don't worry, as you will know, I'm glad you posted it so early.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though it wasn't early, was it Amellia? I bet those birds weren't there to sing this morning.

Awww it's a shame your dad reacted in such a way. I understand though because my parents would probably do the same. I really hope that doesn't affect your driving lessons.
    This is a great idea, even though you will be missed greatly. :yep: It's always good to have that extra bit of time for revision (you did say you needed it for maths ). But really, it's great you're actually going to do this. Good luck with your exams if we don't manage to speak at some point before! I'm sure you'll do well. :top:

Awww we should be the ones thanking you tbh. And for that I bestow you with The Jumphug:

Because of the tragedy of seeing you have to go for a while, Rowing boat Jim has woken up just to say goodbye:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amellia, I know some of that was funny (in my mind at least :lol:) but in all seriousness, I will miss talking to you:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I PMd Amellia my reply about this. I don't even know if she'll see it, I hope so

Gosh Little Amellia indeed... That's so annoying...

Still, Amellia's reasons for leaving are understandable

ReputationRep:
    I PMd Amellia my reply about this. I don't even know if she'll see it, I hope so

Gosh Little Amellia indeed... That's so annoying...

Still, Amellia's reasons for leaving are understandable
    Ohh I see. Yeah, I hope she sees it too too

Hmmm:unimpressed:

Indeed they are :yep:

Gotta go to town yet again. Dunno if it's worth trying to find the downfall of Naughty anymore though :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I see. Yeah, I hope she sees it too too

Hmmm:unimpressed:

Indeed they are :yep:

Gotta go to town yet again. Dunno if it's worth trying to find the downfall of Naughty anymore though :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    That angry face is such a funny emoticon :rofl:

Okay, talk to you later! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny how we were talking about 'Little Matrix' and her talking to 'random people' on the internet yesterday. Laif iz streinj.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Fine, leave. See how I care:getmecoat:

I would've honestly ignored them, in fact I did when they threw the same hissy fit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
    I'm a demon ik
    Rhythmical
    Amellia123
    Noara
    fatima1998
    :love:

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

:sad: i defo understand that feeling where your siblings tell something to your parents and the truth is way different :cry2:
    but for exams - you did the right thing :yep:
    i am either posting less or not coming on TSR
    i'll miss my badminton champion :heart:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww Amelia I'm going to miss you we have bonded so well but I understand why you have to go and now is the perfect time go and revise and smash the exams and make us proud! Wish you all the best and I know we will speak soon, someday.

ReputationRep:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww, I'm gonna miss you Amelia! you've been a great friend, and I wish you the best of luck for the exams :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I knew it, that is why you've been ignoring me. It is a shame as I missed you.. You probably wish you saw my picture on the post a picture thread now as my picture is buried deeply.
    how ;-; why would i want to see your picture ;-;
    And yea ig so.. and really you did?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.