Official LSE Applicants+Decisions 2009 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Will_Will
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hungdlhp)
it could be any day from now on, lse faces the 31/3 deadline and many still haven't heard from them.
sorry, but wot did u mean by the 'deadline 31/03'?????
sjyip
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Will_Will)
sorry, but wot did u mean by the 'deadline 31/03'?????
erm.. lse is supposed to reply by then, or the very latest on the 1st of april. that's THEIR deadline. It's like how our deadline is the 15th of jan.
dannicottell
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I withdrew last week
Variable
Report 9 years ago
Hey I am still waiting to hear from Lse for maths&econ. My application has been with them since early November. I know they get lots of applications for this course approx.1000

My question is do you think that if your still waiting to hear that they have read through your application and we are in with a chance or that they still haven't read our applications by now?
Beef_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Variable)
Hey I am still waiting to hear from Lse for maths&econ. My application has been with them since early November. I know they get lots of applications for this course approx.1000

My question is do you think that if your still waiting to hear that they have read through your application and we are in with a chance or that they still haven't read our applications by now?
Have read it and are still comparing it with others.
Pzazz212
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dannicottell)
I withdrew last week
for which course?
dannicottell
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pzazz212)
for which course?
Criminology and Social Policy....
the_enchantress
Report 9 years ago
OK, just checked again... still "under consideration".
I assume no movement tonight? Maybe no one's posted yet, but I'm expecting LSE to move a lot faster this week. Are they honestly going to cram the rest of their remaining decisions for Friday? o_O
Beef_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by the_enchantress)
OK, just checked again... still "under consideration".
I assume no movement tonight? Maybe no one's posted yet, but I'm expecting LSE to move a lot faster this week. Are they honestly going to cram the rest of their remaining decisions for Friday? o_O
well offers will be on Friday (alot) I think and then there will be a mixture of offers and rejections on the 30th, 31st and even 1st maybe, just to finish it all off.
accessahn
Report 9 years ago
still not hearing from econometrics...

my application was sent on 9th oct!!
LSEactuary
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Liam72)
Roll on an offer for actuarial science tomorrow! Please.....!!!
...same here!
iljw
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LSEactuary)
...same here!
Same! When did you apply?
Pzazz212
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
none from Econ and Econ History. :sad:
Liam72
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iljw)
I did on the 5th November. Only a couple of people seem to have heard from them from this course! Nothing so far, hoping to definately have heard by the end of the week!!
Liam72
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iljw)
I did on the 5th November! Hoping to have definately heard by the end of this week! Everyone I know is sortin out all their accomodation and stuff now!
Liam72
Report 9 years ago
Didn't think the first one had posted whooooops!!
Srije
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
any oxbridge applicants with similar grades to mine still left? (for economics)
iljw
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Liam72)
I did on the 5th November! Hoping to have definately heard by the end of this week! Everyone I know is sortin out all their accomodation and stuff now!
Ugh this is so rubbish! Haha, I only applied on the 7th January but I'm so impatient, it'll be so bad if they wait until the 31st and then I get rejected, do you know many people who have been rejected from the course?
Liam72
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iljw)
Ugh this is so rubbish! Haha, I only applied on the 7th January but I'm so impatient, it'll be so bad if they wait until the 31st and then I get rejected, do you know many people who have been rejected from the course?
Yeah I'd be soooo cross! Only joined this forum like a month or so ago and there hasn't been much action since then either way. Humph just hoping it's good news!!!
nomad22
Report 9 years ago
Hi I just received an email from one of the LSE admissions dudes, they asked me whether I had taken the optional speaking test in the IGCSE English First Language exam... They asked me if I had gotten a grade 2 and above... Well obviously I replied i hadn't... i wonder why they'd ask me such a random question...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.49%
No (474)
60.85%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.67%

Watched Threads