Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I find Simon's snoring cute.
    I wonder when that novelty will wear off :p:

I glare at my dog when he burps just like I would a person because of the rudeness.
    I have to remind myself he can't actually say 'excuse me'. :p:

ReputationRep:
    what a lazy bugger! :eek:

Does your dog give an 'excuse me' look though?

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, no.
    Although when he passes wind he has an 'omg what just happened' look and jumps round to see what's behind him :rolleyes:
    Rude (and slightly stupid) dog.

PS. Don't worry Chippa, I still love you.

ReputationRep:
    poor little bugger

ReputationRep:
    My cat still chases his tail and shadow

Pets are the cutest and always have the weirdest habits. Right I have my evening planned!

5-6 work
    6-7 simpsons and oaks and dinner
    7-9 work
    9-10 ugly betty
    10-12 work

I have THE funnest wednesday evening. Better than corp BY FAR.

ReputationRep:
    It's curious...as I work on my Sweden project I find myself being able to smell DEET. It's either some weird psychological connection, or I spilt some on the notes I made while in Sweden and have spread on my desk.
    It's probably the second reason, but the prospect of the first reason excited me briefly.

ReputationRep:
    *reports kazzen to the men in white coats*

I'm not going to be able to cope with cooking for myself when I get back home again Especially since I need to cut down on crap and increase salad/veg/goodfood. Can't believe it'll be week 8 and I'll have a 2,500 word essay due week 12, and I won't get told which title it will be out of 3 until two days before hand in and I refuse to do all 3 :eek:

Week 12 is going to be super fun! I can all give you a section of the essay to write, and then you can e-mail them to me!

EU Law is taking over my life I'm going to do so badly in my other modules because of it. Damn the UK for entering into the EU. IF WE HADN'T I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO DO THIS MODULE! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I've officially applied for a summer internship with Lloyds now

ReputationRep:
    Imagine your writing the essay in an exam. Then you only have a very short amount of time to do it in. Forget about referencing :p:.

For my Insects module, which exam question should I do:
    Why are there no insects in the sea?
    -or-
    Why does gigantism only occur in insects from the Carboniferous period?
    -or-
    Make up my own interesting question (this is allowed!)

ReputationRep:
    darielle how annoying would it be if the uk chose to leave the eu next year???? hehe, as am typing this an advert for sheffield hallam keeps popping up..... :p:

ReputationRep:
    will someone do my eu law notes too? (hint hint Simon)
    are people coming over on sat then? how exciting....
    and I KNEW there was no way i was making the kitchen so messy...silly alex :p:
    and now back to work....life is too thrilling for words :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Why are there no insects in the sea?
    Because they would drown

Why does gigantism only occur in insects from the Carboniferous period?
    To save space in field guides

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I know a good one!

Do an essay on the fascinating dance of the honeybee!

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm going to try and get a placement in a swiss bank in geneva :hubba:

MONIES! and a short snow train from the alps. and right by geneva airport = cheap flights. OR even better i might get a job with Air France = FREE flights peut etre! woop

oh my dinner is fabulous too

im happy today ive done loads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Ohhh I know a good one!

Do an essay on the fascinating dance of the honeybee!
    Likeohmygod, no. :hmmm:

He seems to want something philosophical rather than factual. Maybe I'll find something about termites to do it on, termites seem fun. But I shall worry about this after 28th November.

Woo, fort-building!
    I'm tempted to go to Climax on Friday night :ninja:.

ReputationRep:
    *builds a fort now*

I have done SO much work today, but still seem to be getting no-where

And now I just want to sleep BUT OH NO, more work for another 4 hours.

Midday too Midnight. 12 hours of work, yay.

ReputationRep:
    Sheesh Darielle - 12 hours! Don't burn yourself out :hmmm:.

I have done about a fifth of my fieldwork word-count wise :woop:
    Reaching 2500 certainly doesn't seem a problem, but being clever enough to say something suitably scientific might be

ReputationRep:
    i think FiLs almost finished his :eek:

im sooo sleepy. and i cant be bothered working

ReputationRep:
    Yah this morning he said he'd done 2100 words and just needed to add more in to meet the word-count. The amount of people have done on their fieldwork seems to vary from practically finished to none at all :p: Time-wise there's no issue getting the work done in time for the 28th November deadline, especially I already have a lot of the references I need collected. Just means two weeks of stressing until it's handed in.

If I was Chris though I don't think I'd be too worried though because if I remember correctly he has to do ridiculously poorly in the report write-up to get a bad overall grade, thanks to the amazing mark he got for the presentation.
    Me and Simon got a 2:1 for our presentation, so need to have amazing write-ups if we want to drag our mark up to a first. PRESSURE!

ReputationRep:
    yah his presentation was fab so he will be fine i'm sure his project will be equally as good, he seems to have put loads of effort into it. :eek: little geek. :p:

i feel sickkkkk. everything is an effort.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.