The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
Remind me how much **** Squirtle has got away with over the years? Or how many times you have benefitted from starfish doing exactly what that Bolton player did? :laugh: I think you've forgotten that penalties can actually be awarded against Liverpool too.

As for the ''cup nobody cares about'' comment, you obviously care about it if you've made your first post here in god knows how long moaning about the referee.

Skirtle doesn't kick players to death...
Bolton just need another goal before they can park the bus. 1-0 isnt enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is taking the new thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Remind me how much **** Squirtle has got away with over the years? Or how many times you have benefitted from starfish doing exactly what that Bolton player did? :laugh: I think you've forgotten that penalties can actually be awarded against Liverpool too.

As for the ''cup nobody cares about'' comment, you obviously care about it if you've made your first post here in god knows how long moaning about the referee.

I care about disgusting bias regardless of the competition or team.

If you want to look through my posts I've often criticised Gerrard and Skrtel for their actions. Gerrard got away with it for the same reason Rooney does. The FA can't let one of England's 'big men' get done for diving, ruins the illusion that English players are honest.

Skrtel doesn't get done because people are too distracted by his ****ing gob to notice what his hands are doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes it's harder playing against ten men.
Ffs, woodwork again.
Oh dear, you just don't have that luck it seems
Genuinely thought Gudjohnson was in a old people's home these days.
So Brendan benches Lallana and keeps his boyfriend on :rolleyes:

I'm on a train so I can't watch it, but the fact Allen is still on speaks for itself.

EDIT: Was.
(edited 9 years ago)
Joe Allen is a fraud.
Original post by Mackay
Joe Allen is a fraud.

Been saying this for soooooooo loooooong. Finally you all agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gerrard has been shocking.
Original post by samir12
Gerrard has been shocking.

agree.
he should've been taken off long ago.
Taking the ball into the corner with 15 minutes left ffs.
Big, slow and looping corners :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Henderson cant ****ing shoot to save his life.
Henderson is no Gerrard

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 players injured from dirty scum play.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wheaters chin and nose need to stop fighting and just touch eachother already. They are only delaying the inevitable, the crimson chin freak.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Borini crocked. Surprised he's carrying on after that.

Quick Reply