neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    i never copied :emo:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    :five: kitty, what are your parents doing now? :hugs:
    My bloody mother was shouting at me for about 10 minutes because she wanted to go out and she kept shouting at me to come downstairs and get some lunch before they went out and she kept saying it and was getting really arsey and then she had a go at me saying that I'm being rude and ungrateful because I said that funnily enough I'd managed to get myself up in the mornings to get to invigilating and I'd managed to look after her bloody son all week so I couldn't be that ******* incapable and I would eat when I'm hungry.

She turned round and said "don't talk to me like that" so I said "stop treating me like a little kid then, I'm nearly 20, I can look after myself" and she just went "yeah right" so I stormed out of the kitchen and went upstairs and I could hear her *****ing about me to dad saying all this crap like "who does she think she is?" and "she's so ungrateful" and I've had enough of it. I'm fed up with being treated like a ******* child.

It's not just this, it's a load of other stuff too, like mum was getting really snotty about this photoshoot tomorrow saying that I was being really naive and that I needed to take someone with me and I got really annoyed and said that if some creep wanted to take some pervy pictures of me then he wouldn't bother going to this much effort, like sending me pictures that they've already taken etc.

And she said some crap about meeting strangers so I said well you let me go to London on my own to meet someone from the internet who I'd never met before and I'm still alive aren't I. I'm just fed up with having to ask permission every time I want something to eat or drink, or I want to go out or see people. I've had enough of having to arrange my life around theirs and having to beg for the car every time I want to see people. They don't want me sitting at home all the time, but every time I want to go out they make it so hard! They haven't even been back for a day and already i'm more stressed than I have been all week.

I know it sounds really petty but it's been happening for a while. They treat me like I'm a five-year-old, I'm only allowed out a few nights a week and I always have to be back by a certain etc and I know they care about me but I'm so fed up with it. I'm nearly 20 and I don't want to keep going out with friends and being the first one to leave because my parents want me back by 10.30/11pm (I'm not exaggerating).

Talking to them doesn't help because they just lay into me for being ungrateful and then start saying all this crap about how it was my fault I left Uni and I don't have to be at home and I should appreciate being at home. In a way I do, but I also hate it so much at times.

I know the food thing sounds stupid, it's hard to explain. I have problems with food - when my life isn't going right and I have no control over it I get really obsessive about eating but they don't know this. That's not the problem though: the problem is that they can't understand that sometimes I don't want a proper meal with fish, potatoes, veg (for example) and they get really snotty about it.

They don't seem to understand that I'm not hungry at times and they really lay into me about it, to the point where I've been dragged downstairs and force-fed. If I haven't eaten by 6.30pm/7pm at night then they just come upstairs and yell at me about eating and saying I need to eat. I'M NOT HUNGRY!!!!!

It all sounds so stupid but it's stressing me out so much. It's so hard treading on eggshells all the time, it drives me nuts. They treat me like I'm a small child and I've had enough. I've had my independence at Uni, and as hard as I found it being at Uni, I loved having the freedom to be myself and go out when I want, see who I want and do what I want and it's driving me crazy being at home.

I'm 19 years old, I want to see my friends and be happy without having them blackmailing me by saying that if I go out then they're going to ring up the insurance company and have me taken off the car's insurance and they're going to take my debit card/driving licence/passport away. I don't know what to do any more, it's stressing me out so badly.

ReputationRep:
    that may take me days to read :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    thats not good :s:

ReputationRep:
    to be fair kat, although they are going over the top somewat, it's their house, their rules. i have the same problems at home too, but it's not my house :dontknow: so while i'm here i do what they say.

did you not stop to think that they are actually really worried about you not eating properly?

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    i'm no go with this

ReputationRep:
    Done my physics paper today! Was great and it put me a very good mood. Last day of school ever and I've got my prom tonight!

Great day! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Lacrosse at uni :coma:

ReputationRep:
    o.O?

ReputationRep:
    could be fun to play

ReputationRep:
    in new music we trust :yy: :dance:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.