ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Steady on son, Beckham is beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    U wot. He's beyond beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Arsenal then, idc. Enjoy the meltdown.
    Enjoy us winning the FA cup; winning the Champions League next year and the Title this/next year. Kill yourself and then put your body in a computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuffsgrooveyman)
    this guy, he's a medic who lifts; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=593259

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...06898&page=483

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...06898&page=464

"i agree. but i direct it to the posts above as well.

there's this sickly fake compliment thing going on with the girls on this thread.

you get a ****ing ugly munter and girls reply "awww bebz u gorgeous and stunning. luv ur hair"

fuk off gurlz. just fuk off."

etc etc. LOOOOL.
    That page was the beginning of the end of Areeb. The memories are too painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pocalypse)
    That page was the beginning of the end of Areeb. The memories are too painful.
    LOOOOOL remember though. It was like an explosion. Like fireworks. Everybody was arguing and it was BRILLIANT!

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy us winning the FA cup; winning the Champions League next year and the Title this/next year. Kill yourself and then put your body in a computer.
    Don't make me laugh. It could've been so different for Arsenal, if you didn't have the FA wrapped around your finger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyyou)
    Attachment 273950
    Mug shot..
    eyes should be half of the way down a human's face, in your case it's about a third down because of your beanie. why you thought wearing a beanie for this thread was a good idea i don't know. eyes should be about one fifth the width of your face but it comes to almost a third of the way for you as well

your cheekbones aren't visible which leads be to believe that your bodyfat% is pretty high, perhaps you should work on that to get more defined facial features

would comment on your eyebrows but they're hidden in your beanie

this is hardly a "mug shot" as you described it. a mug shot is defined as below:

A mug shot or mugshot (an informal term for police photograph, or booking photograph), is a photographic portrait typically taken after a person is arrested. The purpose of the mug shot is to allow law enforcement to have a photographic record of the arrested individual to allow for identification by victims and investigators.
    the only identification this photo would allow is whether you are a male or female. try a photo without a beanie or with decent lighting so i can give a full analysis

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 273950
    Mug shot..
    Very pretty indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Don't make me laugh. It could've been so different for Arsenal, if you didn't have the FA wrapped around your finger.
    It could've been. The title was ours to lose.
    Have you seen our injury list though? What the hell is wrong with our medic team???
    Wilshere Ozil Diaby Ramsey Walcott etc etc etc etc etc

If we don't win the FA cup then I swear I will probably cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwkwardLemur)
    eyes should be half of the way down a human's face, in your case it's about a third down because of your beanie. why you thought wearing a beanie for this thread was a good idea i don't know. eyes should be about one fifth the width of your face but it comes to almost a third of the way for you as well

your cheekbones aren't visible which leads be to believe that your bodyfat% is pretty high, perhaps you should work on that to get more defined facial features

this is hardly a "mug shot" as you described it. a mug shot is defined as below:

the only identification this photo would allow is whether you are a male or female. try a photo without a beanie or with decent lighting so i can give a full analysis
    You're on a one way journey to banned camp.

ReputationRep:

Mate, you're trying too hard. It should come naturally, you don't need to write an English essay.

ReputationRep:

Sorry, I didn't realise there were photo requirements for this thread.

Anyway, where is your photo?

ReputationRep:
    U wot. He's beyond beautiful.
    Jelly of his looks tbh, and he's a propa eastender. Real man accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    someone make me aware of Areeb? i haven't been on this site for months
    He was the one true king

For this thread is dark and full of terrors

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I didn't realise there were photo requirements for this thread.

Anyway, where is your photo?
    He's special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Don't worry we won't be mean
    Hmmmmm I'll think about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nissie1)
    hmmmmm i'll think about it
    ggogogoogo

ReputationRep:
    ggogogoogo
    In my own time loooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nissie1)
    In my own time loooool
    I'll be waiting my dear

ReputationRep:
    I'll be waiting my dear
    Ahahaha.... Ok do as you wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nissie1)
    Ahahaha.... Ok do as you wish
    Please don't disappoint me, just kidding

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.