Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Oh hey there! :lol:

Pleasant surprise sleep well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah good thanks, i'm getting old i can't stay out as early as i used to be able to

ReputationRep:
    Well you do give one of the best hugs :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One of the best hugs!? C'mon now sweetheart that's just not right!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Get a room guys!

ReputationRep:
    This is getting funnier each and every time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Get a room guys!
    Thats what i was thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Yeah good thanks, i'm getting old i can't stay out as early as i used to be able to
    Awwww haha Tom needs his sleep :lol:

(Original post by IDukem)
    One of the best hugs!? C'mon now sweetheart that's just not right!! :hugs:
    Of course! Oh but it is I could tell you all the reasons why, but let's not go into too many details

:hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    I honestly don't remember it to be honest. It's been 5 years since I last went so I won't remember my way around! I really fancy going to Sapporo. Much though I'd like to visit the south, I have a feeling it'll be too hot in the summer when I'm planning on going, whereas the north'll be far more agreeable in terms of temperature
    I would really love to see Sapporo and get some free samples.I would also love to see Tokyo.so, what if we became really really close friends you wouldn't show me around Japan hahaha.I don't understand why hahaha.I am a really nice guy.very doubtful but just in case if we ever meet try the rainbow hair

ReputationRep:
    Awwww haha Tom needs his sleep :lol:

Of course! Oh but it is I could tell you all the reasons why, but let's not go into too many details

Do we need to give you two some time alone :kiss2: ehh?

ReputationRep:
    Get a room guys!
    Hahaha Dukeey and I are just having a laugh :lol:

This is getting funnier each and every time :lol:
    Isn't it just!

ReputationRep:

Apparently we need to get a room!! Shame that people don't realise that we're in the same room like Ohhh was that going into details? Sorry love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I would really love to see Sapporo and get some free samples.I would also love to see Tokyo.so, what if we became really really close friends you wouldn't show me around Japan hahaha.I don't understand why hahaha.I am a really nice guy.very doubtful but just in case if we ever meet try the rainbow hair
    Sadly I'm not in Japan at the moment I'm spending the whole year in China. I'm only planning on visiting Japan, so we'd both be completely lost if we met up

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just!
    I never get tired of it, it's just too funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Do we need to give you two some time alone :kiss2: ehh?
    Pahahaha :lol: shhhhh!

Any plans for today?

Apparently we need to get a room!! Shame that people don't realise that we're in the same room like Ohhh was that going into details? Sorry love

Dukeeey! You weren't supposed to tell anyone ;o boo you, you aren't sorry

ReputationRep:
    Single bells, single bells, single all the way. Joining the thread for awesome singles

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pahahaha :lol: shhhhh!

Any plans for today?

Learn more of David Bowie's Life on Mars solo, maybe add some stuff to my blog, wait for the new thread and continue to watch you and "Dukeyy" get ever more friendly with each other

Still can't beat our convos though

ReputationRep:
    Dukeeey! You weren't supposed to tell anyone ;o boo you, you aren't sorry

I couldn't help it when I saw the view!! Then I looked outside and saw another one :lol: Okay i'll stop with the details now...intimacy is meant to be private :teehee:

(Original post by Sanguina)
    Single bells, single bells, single all the way. Joining the thread for awesome singles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original intro...I like it haha. Welcome!

ReputationRep:

That's what PMs are for, you're kinda filling up the thread with one on one discussions that mean nobody else can join in (this is a chat thread after all) but I come on here and legitimate posts about something to discuss get buried several pages back under your (cute I must admit) posts.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey welcome tell us a bit about yourself

ReputationRep:
    That's what PMs are for, you're kinda filling up the thread with one on one discussions that mean nobody else can join in (this is a chat thread after all) but I come on here and legitimate posts about something to discuss get buried several pages back under your (cute I must admit) posts.
    Yeah we PM too but it just get spilled over ya know. It's good to know what you come on here for though cause I come on here to chat which is from one poster onwards. Sorry you don't like it, but it's not changing.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome to the Thread / family

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.