Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    TUT simon. just go into the shop and buy stir fry veg and prawns, it takes the same time as waiting for chips (perhaps a FEW mins longeR) and its infinitely healthier! :p:

im getting in shape for xmas and our skiing holiday

ReputationRep:
    No chance of him eating devil vegetables or devil prawns :p:
    If it was me, I would have cereal, always time for cereal.

Hope you didn't get too stressed Si-mon :hugs:.

I am making a poster depicting all the vertebrates. It's like work, but fun. Maybe Dazzy and Ria should make EU law posters to make it fun??? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hope he does clean before we get back. Although I have my doubts. Will I have to stick up angry posters again? :mad:

I'm so shleepy but I need to work. And I have to pack to go back to stinky sheffield tomorrow. Well it's not stinky, I'm looking forward to it but still when are we going to do xmas shopping Ria? Oh and p.s. I'm dragging you to see Golden Compass (northern lights movie) in teh cinema in december. OTAYZ.

WOOP FOR FORT NIGHT.

ReputationRep:
    by xmas shopping do you mean decorations/ cos i was thinking we could go and get some on sat so the flat will be festive when people come over for FORT NIGHT!!! (eeeeeeeeeeeeep! )
    and if you mean xmas shopping like gift-ness shopping i was thinking of going to meadowhall perhaps on the 1st december or something? although that is a sat so maybe not...........perhaps on wed 5th dec? (i sound so organised!) although depending on how much allowance i get i may want to go earlier
    and yes, i think we should make angry posters......and also eu posters....
    and now back to packing......i seem to have a lot more stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Oh and p.s. I'm dragging you to see Golden Compass (northern lights movie) in teh cinema in december. OTAYZ.

WOOP FOR FORT NIGHT.
    oh, i wanted to see that anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I did try calling but you didn't answer :p:

1. Xmas decorations = saturday. Are people coming over for fort night? :eek:
    2. Meadowhall = 5th December, sounds good
    3. Northern Lights = WOOP. If we go to cineworld (I'm sure we have one somewhere) my mum has a free ticket from vouchers she saved up or something. So we could buy one ticket and go halvsies!
    4. EU posters might save us. But we will have posters plasted over the whole flat completely...
    5. I've just packed too. Then again, I came with a small suitcase and taking a big suitcase back My little suitcase handle broke though

ReputationRep:
    Me and Simon want to come for fort night please :puppyeyes:.
    We'll bring something nice (other than ourselves).

You can't put Christmas decorations up before advent :eek:. You might as well put them up in September if you're going to put them up before it's actually the Christmas-y season! *Objects.*

ReputationRep:
    well this suitcase is bigger so its not toooooo much of a problem, but i do have another pair of boots to bring back
    whichever cinema is fine. oh, and yeah, sorry for missing your call....i went to buy dog food.
    oooh, christmas decorating is going to be FUN, i had completely forgotten about that! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
    i keep getting distracted by tv and forgetting to pack my bag....inevitably i will end up just chucking it all in and having to sort everything out in sheff. do you want me to call you when i get into sheff to see where you are? cos if we are getting in about the same time i can meet you at the station?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    Me and Simon want to come for fort night please :puppyeyes:.
    We'll bring something nice (other than ourselves).

You can't put Christmas decorations up before advent :eek:. You might as well put them up in September if you're going to put them up before it's actually the Christmas-y season! *Objects.*

you may both come to fort night but if simon becomes too competitive we shall move him to the corridoor :p:
    but we're all excited about xmas decorations now..... :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well my theory is, at home, we put our decorations up the first week of December. But since we're only in Sheffield till the 20th of Decemberish, then we have to put the decorations up earlier to enjoy them more!

We are watching hazzy potter fort night, so no complaints about that! :hmmm:

Yeah, well my train is at 12.50, so whenever after thattttt. New train system running tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I hope he does clean before we get back. Although I have my doubts. Will I have to stick up angry posters again? :mad:

I'm so shleepy but I need to work. And I have to pack to go back to stinky sheffield tomorrow. Well it's not stinky, I'm looking forward to it but still when are we going to do xmas shopping Ria? Oh and p.s. I'm dragging you to see Golden Compass (northern lights movie) in teh cinema in december. OTAYZ.

WOOP FOR FORT NIGHT.
    I tidied up - in so much as I moved the crap out of the sink so I could wash my stuff up. There are 3 saucepans with caked-in crap. It's like last year all over again. I also mopped the goop off the floor! :proud:

ReputationRep:
    im going skiing and we dont put decorations up til the 16th so i only get 5 days of christmas so please put them up!!

yay ive done my french oral preparation, its about some racist hot chocolate advert - Banania!

ReputationRep:
    what goop on the floor?! what the hell has been going on?

oh dazi he's been bringing GIRLS back too. or did chris already mention that? :p:

ReputationRep:
    thankyou for mopping the floor! i refuse to live in a messy flat again....we shall have to teach him to clean up. i think motivational posters around the kitchen encouraging people to wash up is the first step...followed by darielle's angry letters if things dont improve :mad:
    how is it i still cant get everything packed and i have a bigger suitcase??? sillyness

ReputationRep:
    well it was less 'mop' as 'dab with kitchen roll'. But still :proud:

ReputationRep:
    ew you touched it? gross!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you though chris. Will have words with alex when we get back about it though, if it isn't washed up by tomorrow afternoon :hmmm:

Hahaha im a celebrity is so funny. This STUPID woman. Hahahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Well my theory is, at home, we put our decorations up the first week of December. But since we're only in Sheffield till the 20th of Decemberish, then we have to put the decorations up earlier to enjoy them more!

We are watching hazzy potter fort night, so no complaints about that! :hmmm:

Yeah, well my train is at 12.50, so whenever after thattttt. New train system running tomorrow :eek:
    Yay fort night #excited#.
    Which Harry Potter? All of them? :eek2:
    Do you have the one that has just come out, I haven't seen that.

ReputationRep:
    yeah ellie does have that one, so we shall watch that and something else from inside the comfiness of the fort

ReputationRep:
    im sleeeeeepy. why am i sleepy? i've just had a sleep. ohdear.

SILLY FRENCH ORAL CLASS. SILLY FRANCOIS. SILLY COLD. SILLY HOURS TIL SHEFFIELD.

yay its christy day though #excited#

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.