Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    It's funny how people are persecuted in this thread for going against the grain and not being part of the wenger knows best clique
    I agree. Was saying this yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ''Mertesacker is a stupid lanky ****''

''Sanchez is a reject so not a good signing at all, but Cesc to Chelsea is GOAT''

''Daily Mail articles on Arsenal are perfectly balanced''

This is just in the past 3 days as well. The man is a complete cretin, and what's worse is you and Jam pretending that he's somehow speaking sense or making serious points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

''Sanchez is a reject so not a good signing at all, but Cesc to Chelsea is GOAT''

This is just in the past 3 days as well. The man is a complete cretin, and what's worse is you and Jam pretending that he's somehow speaking sense or making serious points.
    It's funny how I show this clown up every day for his idiotic comments so he's had to resort to fake quotes to exaggerate his point

ReputationRep:
    This thread probably has people who disagree the most amongst all the football threads.

Loads of us on here have made it known that we didn't want arsene to stay.

Yet there's a cahoot amongst us to persecute those that don't think wenger knows best.

Getting boring now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh and we all said that Alexis was enough. What have we been discussing since?????????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    This thread probably has people who disagree the most amongst all the football threads.

Loads of us on here have made it known that we didn't want arsene to stay.

Yet there's a cahoot amongst us to persecute those that don't think wenger knows best.

Getting boring now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you explain the agenda against me then? I've only really been over the top in my criticism of ozil and that's purely out of passion for my team.

ReputationRep:
    How do you explain the agenda against me then? I've only really been over the top in my criticism of ozil and that's purely out of passion for my team.
    Giroud?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    Giroud?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's been over the top about that? I backed it up with stats he's nowhere near good enough for arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Bacon pls.

People have got involved in debate with you when it you're not on one of your stupid hypoglycaemic polemic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Bacon pls.

People have got involved in debate with you when it you're not on one of your stupid hypoglycaemic polemic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. There were 3 pages of criticisms directed at me for me saying I don't think sanchez will be a success at arsenal. Now I get the old 'I wish we could ban people from topics' for saying id loves to have seen fabregas come in over ozil. Everyone cries over the dailymails treatment of ozil I'm basically the ozil of the arsenal thread

ReputationRep:
    Nope. There were 3 pages of criticisms directed at me for me saying I don't think sanchez will be a success at arsenal. Now I get the old 'I wish we could ban people from topics' for saying id loves to have seen fabregas come in over ozil. Everyone cries over the dailymails treatment of ozil I'm basically the ozil of the arsenal thread
    Those are perfect examples of hypoglycaemic polemics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL get a grip butty! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how I show this clown up every day for his idiotic comments so he's had to resort to fake quotes to exaggerate his point
    (Original post by Zürich)

Wow, you're pretty butthurt.

Didn't see these quotes and when did I ever agree on these points? I said Sanchez won't work as well as people think it would for reasons already stated and I've criticized that Fabregas has never been good enough to be the main man for a team challenging for trophies. You take that as an Arsenal dig, I take it as why Barcelona thought he wasn't good enough for them. He's a cog in a system that's based on Hazard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    LOOOL get a grip butty! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just wanted to be treated like a human being in here. How do you think it makes me feel seeing people constantly hurl abuse at me? I treat everyone with respect except luke sometimes and that was just a bit of fun wasn't it.

ReputationRep:
    it's not all bad:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-9592794.html

ReputationRep:
    Serious, we need the PL to start again. The WC obviously ain't doing it. You guys are losing the plot. Keep calm. Only a month to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone ok if I make the new thread?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    No.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im reporting if i dont get first page privileges though

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.