Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

huddersfield 2012 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bryanybites)
    Hey Im going to Huddersfield in September Studying chemistry and staying in Storthes Hall wbu? x
    I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too x
    Sounds cool I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesypancakes)
    Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started
    I'm currently trying to get a deposit together for Snow Island too!

ReputationRep:
    Im starting Architecture and living at home for at least the first year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bryanybites)
    Sounds cool I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects x
    I haven't met any that's doing mine yet either! Yeah there's a few doing architecture and textiles/fashion i've noticed. Becoming convinced that i'm the only one on my course haha x

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesypancakes)
    Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started

Ive got a room at snow island too! i will be in my first year doing fashion! im excited as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw?
    me i am

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophieburgon)
    me i am
    I think i already have you as a friend on there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemicalX)
    Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it!
    cool which accommodation you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    cool which accommodation you staying in?
    I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

I'm staying in storthes hall in a 'standard plus' ensuite It's the most expensive at storthes and that little bit better than just the standard. I thought it would be best for the first year at least 'cause that's where most first years will probably go

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to huddersfield in September... I'll be studying Graphic Design & living in Snow Island accommodation. FLAT J4!!

Would be great to get to know people before!

Emily

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.
    yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!
    OMG thats amazing

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Is some one comming tu Huddersfield 2012 for Logistics and supply managment course?

ReputationRep:
    Ive got my accommodation in Highfields through local letting agency they have 19 apartments left i think and there all lavish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cernobil)
    hi everyone Im going to Huddersfield in August to attend pre sessional course after that to start MA history but I concern about flat cost and living cost because I have schoolarship from my government it pay me montly 1000 pounds. I am married and I need to rent one bedroom flat but I dont know it is enough or not for living there ??

if someone will give some information i m happy
    Hi

There are few places where you should be able to live i used platinum lettings for a one bedroom luxury apartment

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.