The Student Room Group

McDonalds Monopoly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I found a "20% discount voucher for Best Western" yesterday on the ground.
Has anybody won with one of the online codes yet? I think I've entered at least 30-ish and still not won! Is it even possible?
I have a lot of stickers just hoping to win £50,000 or even a mini cooper, trying my luck with Mcflurry's everyday loolz xx
I got a free sugared donut, yay!

However I just want to win something, have you seen all the people selling them on ebay?
Original post by kohler1994
Has anybody won with one of the online codes yet? I think I've entered at least 30-ish and still not won! Is it even possible?

I think its near impossible. I'm glad I kept unticking the box for Mcdonalds to let me know about promotions, otherwise my inbox would be RAMMMMEED full of junk
Original post by lyrical_lie
I got a free sugared donut, yay!

However I just want to win something, have you seen all the people selling them on ebay?

Yeah its stupid really, look at this one for example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Dark-Blue-MCDONALDS-MONOPOLY-2012-one-MAYFAIR-/220994051590?pt=UK_Tickets_Trave_Vouchers_Coupons_LE&hash=item3374459e06

Theres only two blues to collect and anyone who has the rare one wouldn't be selling it for a few quid :rolleyes: The worst part is, people are actually bidding for it..
Original post by sr90
Yeah its stupid really, look at this one for example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Dark-Blue-MCDONALDS-MONOPOLY-2012-one-MAYFAIR-/220994051590?pt=UK_Tickets_Trave_Vouchers_Coupons_LE&hash=item3374459e06

Theres only two blues to collect and anyone who has the rare one wouldn't be selling it for a few quid :rolleyes: The worst part is, people are actually bidding for it..

Jesus christ, how ****ing stupid are people?

Seems like a good way to make some money though :holmes:
Original post by BackDoorEntry
I think its near impossible. I'm glad I kept unticking the box for Mcdonalds to let me know about promotions, otherwise my inbox would be RAMMMMEED full of junk

I forgot to unlclick that box once, and expected that within days i would have hundreds of emails. As yet, i have nothing! :biggrin:
I'm going to get so, so fat.
Reply 89
Reply 90
Does anyone have the orange code for marlborough street 2012? Please??
Reply 91
I have got park lane ..........dont hold much hopeof getting mayfair!!!!
Loads of the really common ones.
Won a fruit bag and a hot drink.
Reply 92
Original post by BackDoorEntry
I think online, your code has a particular minute where it wins a prize. If you don't enter it in that minute you don't win!

Thats my theory, cos me and a group of friends got together and entered 240 codes and nada!

Enter one code per minute to maximise your chances IMO.
Original post by tehforum
Enter one code per minute to maximise your chances IMO.

My friend took my code things off my Big Mac and fries boxes. She said it was just an online game thing.

Bitch. I could've got a free mcflurry.
A guy next to me gave me a code for a free Sundae!! Yay!
Reply 96
Original post by thefunktopus69
A guy next to me gave me a code for a free Sundae!! Yay!

Original post by tehforum

Indeed.
I have two red stickers (Fleet Street and Strand). If I get the other one I win a weekend break.
Reply 99
Original post by chocolate buttons
I have two red stickers (Fleet Street and Strand). If I get the other one I win a weekend break.

You are really close to getting a weekend break!
I have 3 red stickers but two of them are Trafalgar Squares and the other one is Fleet Street. I only need the Strand now

Quick Reply

Latest