Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

what films have made you cry? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dont really cry when watching a film but 'The curious case of benjamin button' had me completely gone. Oh and the end of LOTR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewWong92)
    Pokemon the movie where Ash sacrificeshimself to stop Mew and Mewtwo fighting then all the other pokemon started crying!
    :sadnod:
    haha the funniest thing i have heard all day

ReputationRep:
    Life is Beautiful is deff a tear jerker.
    Hachiko the Story of a Dog
    UP - The bit at the beggining where the wife dies (very sad sequence)
    im sure there are lots more but none are comming to mind atm :/

ReputationRep:
    Brokeback Mountain
    The Last Song ... I cried at the book too.

ReputationRep:
    Titanic, Rent, Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Brokeback Mountain, Hunger Games, Harry Potter . . . doesn't take much :P

ReputationRep:
    It didn't make me cry, but I did experience an immense feeling of melancholy for about a week or so after watching Once Upon A Time In America.

ReputationRep:
    Not a film really, but Dr. Watson's scenes at the end of The Reichenbach Fall brought me very close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapphire33)
    what films have made you cry? for me it Remember the Titans, it delivered such a powerful message.
    The Notebook

and Disaster Movie....it was horrendously bad :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Marley and Me
    The Colour Purple
    Toy Story 3

But TV shows make me more emotional D:
    Being Human Series 4 finale
    Glee season 2 'funeral'.

I was an emotional wreck when these two episodes aired :'(

ReputationRep:
    Weirdly, I've watched Taken twice and both times the ending brought me very close to tears. When they are finally re-united it's just amazing, after having seen the whole journey he went on to save his daughter.

Also, Toy-Story 3 got me and I felt embarrassed so I quickly wiped a tear away and tried my hardest to be strong. The ending is so sad. The rest of it had me in stitches though, and I really embarrassed my (ex) girlfriend as I burst out laughing so often, even when it wasn't one of the funniest moments.

ReputationRep:
    Cried so much watching Pans Labyrinth my face actually hurt.

ReputationRep:
    gladiator where the lady said to maximus "go to them" and nearly with the lonely bones. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I remember I cried at ''Shrek'', the scene when Fiona became 'ugly'. Also at ''Stuart Little'' when the mouse family took him away. I was totally broken-hearted. xD

I tend to cry over movies a lot, sometimes even the happy endings make me shed a tear or two.

ReputationRep:
    The ending of seven pounds
    didnt want will smith to die!!

ReputationRep:
    Only film to make me teary was Marley & Me - Made me upset because of the death of my dog a few months prior to watching the film

ReputationRep:
    Titanic...seeing it tommorow! bringing my tissues! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    - Titanic
    - Marley & Me
    - Shindlers List

I think it's because there all based on real events, it makes it so much more emotional!

ReputationRep:
    Radio Flyer, without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  up.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  29.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Toy story 3 (at the end; my mates were laughing at me :'))
    Lion king (Mufasa dying)
    The last harry potter (snape's memories)
    Green street hooligans

EDIT: i forgot American History X

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.