Describe the perfect girl! FOR GUYS Watch

BourgeoisRomantic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kates:))
Sorry if this is bold, but you are sounding nigh on perfect! (Even though I know you're not describing yourself, but your ideal girl, but I guess it reveals a lot about you.) :love:
I do? That's cos we're on the internet. In real life you don't bother with that stuff. It's actually much easier to find a hot girl than the girl that I am describing here.
Cultivated
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The perfect girl should have a pussy and boobs.
alexlemon2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Positive outlook, doesn't like to argue, likes hugs

Anything else is a bonus
MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The perfect girl = Mute.
ghanglish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As long as she drives me crazy in the good way but not in the bad way, I'm good.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
Nah, I only knew one girl like this but she moved away. And she's the only girl I've ever met to have me completely and utterly infatuated, not for her looks either.

But if you want to know ask Bubbles apparently she's the description (lies imo!)

How come you think it's a lie?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ashy)
Intelligent, affectionate, independent inasmuch as not demanding constant contact but not in the feminist "I don't need you" way, articulate, a good conversationalist, supportive and funny please.
this.
Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gee_shakedown)
http://www.naughtyfake.com/pics/demo...1248732736.jpg

Her.
:eek:
I have that photo on my computer as well. :rofl: Minus the caption.
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
How come you think it's a lie?
Admitting that would be admitting that you're my ideal girl. That's just plain weird tbh!
Rogerio134
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Someone who i can glady spend spend days on end with and never get bored of their company.

Who i can sit with and say nothing and just relax and be totally natural with.

Someone who i can take the piss out of in a playfull way and they will take it on the chin and give it back to me in a funny way to make me laugh.

Someone who i care enough about to actually want to make MYSELF a better person just to look better in their eyes.

Someone who is attentive and wants to know how im doing and what im up and genuinely cares and misses me when im not with them.

Someone who has a life of their own away from me but still feels that i am a massive part of that life.

And bottom line, someone who is special enough for me not to care what everyone else thinks about us and just get on with it because were good enough for each other and nothing else really matters.
Keith Lemon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The above post sums it up pretty well for me too.
I guess just being funny, spontanious, positive outlook, quite carefree (doesn't worry too much), someone that takes the time to keep fit/does lots of exercise, and I guess being a little shy is quite cute aswell, oh, and a girl that isn't super clingy or very jealous.
Skies
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well usually I'm not THAT overly fussy but since were talking about "the perfect girl" :yep:

Quiet - This is different from shy
Realistic
Independent - Needs to have her own life as well, a relationship is never about two halves.
Industrious - Self explanatory
Ambitious - Love girls with solid career plans and goals, no matter how big or small
Intelligent - Doesn't need to be academically intelligent, but just someone who isn't slow.

That's about it really, I have to say I've never met anyone who matches these qualities, they are rare.

Oh and they have to like cats, this is a must.
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
a pair of boobs with a vagina inbetween them. maybe even some long blonde hair on top of them.
baboo.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://pensivebaboo.tumblr.com/post/...erfect-partner
Emily069
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Playboy King)
Obviously has to be good looking, pretty face is imperative more so than any other body part...nice pair of PROPORTIONATE boobs (not hugely massive...they just look odd on a normal body frame), preferrably bouncy and soft..not hard. Bum isn't all too important, should have nice curved hips with a toned torso. Should smell really really nice, particularly from the hair and the neck :coma:

Must be intelligent, quite shy (so I can be sure she isn't the type to jump flirting with other guys :p:) yet confident within herself at the same time. Must be mature, so she can balance out my immaturity...not too clingy, not too demanding...should be understanding of my busy life and hence no tantrums if I can't be with her/call her/text her. Must be sexually adventerous :woo: and should have the sex drive of a 16 year old boy...so basically always up for it :p:
Good luck with that one.
_Fleur_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha oh god, after reading a couple of these I'm surprised I've never realised how much guys must hate me... I'm yet to find one description I can relate to. Jokes. :/
Vinal
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can cook
good at sex
can breed,
lols
only joking
^_^

Under 6ft
Long dark hair
Nice eyes, any colour really
A nice rack
A chubbyish ass
Chubby kinda belly like some meat rather than bone pls, tyvm
Intelligent
Doesn't wear a lot of make up
Can cook
Sense of humour
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They have to like purple, be a pollopescetarian, be small and be amazing at life. If you're like this, I'm all yours.
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Massive tits, hairy bush, and a limitless supply of coke.

No personality.
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm, that last post must have got scrambled by the internet goblins. Ill try again.

Gorgeous face that needs no makeup to be stunning, so naturally beautiful. Big full bowshaped lips with a lot of colour. Big eyes and a cute little nose. Long hair gets me most.
Beautiful skin of any colour, but I have a weakness for pale white girls. Slightly blushing cheeks.

I love the perfect hourglass figure, large soft breasts (Over a C) a small waist and big wide hips. She would have a big ol' Butt a real peachy behind Nice thick thighs tapering down to rounded muscular calves and tiny feet.

Shorter than 6 foot, I love small girls and im 6'3''

Loves to be dominated and taken care of, but is fully independent outside of the bedroom. Loves and makes a huge deal of my big willy :P

She would have a beautiful smile and a melodic laugh that makes me want to kiss her. Very affectionate. Loves my sense of humour. Loves to be tickled and spanked ;P Intelligent and thoughtful, caring and truthful. Someone who I can talk to about anything. A girl I know I can trust 100% to never do me wrong and will always act right. A girl I can be proud of when I walk with her on my arm.

A girl who is completely and totally head over heels in love with me, and knows that I love her too!

Someone.. like my girlfriend. The most lovely and perfect thing I ever did see!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed