The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Well, I've applied for an ITS account but like you others that have applied today/last night I don't have any information about an email. Did try to log in, but it wasn't accepting my details - to be fair, it does say Email will be out of use today due to maintenance!!!

I guess it's just a waiting game now... Might try to see if there's any extra information on my department website about my course - at least that'll be something to get excited about!!!!

Good luck anyone else who is still to enrol or apply for ITS!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
I have registered for my ITS account and it will let me log in to mywarwick but when I do all I get is a welcome page and no other information.
Anyone know how to find out their email address? I have a login code, but no actual email address
Reply 83
oooh just found my course timetable on mywarwick :biggrin: Although my personal timetable isn't available yet.
robotic_dancer
Anyone know how to find out their email address? I have a login code, but no actual email address

The email system is down today (hence why we weren't given our email address). I imagine the problem will be sorted by tomorrow when everything will be (hopefully!) all up and running.

We've got to patient I think - I suppose thousands of students enrolling and trying to register at the same time takes it toll!
Katie_louise
oooh just found my course timetable on mywarwick :biggrin: Although my personal timetable isn't available yet.

Just checked and I can do that too! My.Warwick looks a lot fuller now than it did at 8am this morning. WOO HOO! It's all starting to come together. I can't wait until my full timetable is up and running... and the email of course!
Reply 86
When I go to mywarwick it's just my home page, there's nothing on the side bar or anything :frown: Is there a problem?
Reply 87
Mine was like that, it has just started working. Can't see my course timetable or personal timetable yet, but I have the links on the left hand side. Does anyone know if our department emails us and tells us what modules to sign up for, I know which ones I'm going to do, but not sure when to sign up.
g13
Mine was like that, it has just started working. Can't see my course timetable or personal timetable yet, but I have the links on the left hand side. Does anyone know if our department emails us and tells us what modules to sign up for, I know which ones I'm going to do, but not sure when to sign up.

I think you only get you personal timetable after OMR (Online Module Registration) is finished in Week 3. They will tell you EVER lecture to do OMR, so you won't forget!
j_owen90
When I go to mywarwick it's just my home page, there's nothing on the side bar or anything :frown: Is there a problem?

Just give it time I think - they're obviously experiencing problems. If you're not sorted by tomorrow evening, then I'd give Warwick an email/call to see if there's a problem with your registration but things are happening for people at all sorts of different times. The systems trying to catch up with itself I think, one Warwick student at a time... lol!
Reply 90
How are we meant to know where to go for the first couple of days then if we don't have a personal timetable...?
Reply 91
Hmm yeah I have no links on the side or anything *sobs* I swear, TSR is a lifesaver but it makes me panic like nothing on earth! None of my friends use it and they're much more chilled out about things than I am.

Me: Have you enrolled
Friend: Ohh. Forgot.
Me: *eyes widening* BUT YOU LEAVE ON SATURDAY! IT'S ALL GOING TO GO WRONG!
Friend: ...I'll do it when I get home, it's not the end of the world
Me: *Locks self in Nuclear bunker, rocks backwards and forwards*
Reply 92
KaramelRose
Just give it time I think - they're obviously experiencing problems. If you're not sorted by tomorrow evening, then I'd give Warwick an email/call to see if there's a problem with your registration but things are happening for people at all sorts of different times. The systems trying to catch up with itself I think, one Warwick student at a time... lol!

Cheers, I shall wait until tomorrow. If not, need to remind myself it's nothing that can't be sorted out! *breathe*
venomizer
How are we meant to know where to go for the first couple of days then if we don't have a personal timetable...?

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/roombookings/ttconstruction/inductions

Look there for when your introduction meeting for your course, and then I'm sure they'll let you know when they want you for the next few weeks!
Reply 94
KaramelRose
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/roombookings/ttconstruction/inductions

Look there for when your introduction meeting for your course, and then I'm sure they'll let you know when they want you for the next few weeks!

Lol, my course (Engineering) seems to be the only one not on there!
Reply 95
Ok I've been given an email now phew. Just log into your ITS account and it should be there :smile:
Reply 96
Still nothing on my my.warwick homepage.. Poo.
02mik_e
Ok I've been given an email now phew. Just log into your ITS account and it should be there :smile:

For anyone else wondering what they're Warwick Email address is, you can check here:

https://www.warwick.ac.uk/cgi-bin/secure/email.pl?fromGo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.warwick.ac.uk%2Fgo%2Femaildetails

By putting in your Uni Number!

Hope that helps! I've managed to log into mine: [email protected] COOL!
Reply 98
I can now log in to mine and my e-mail address is [email protected].

But like someone earlier said - it says its being delivered to the gibberish email address.
Reply 99
What do you use for the username and password when login on to your uni email? Is the username your ID number, your e-mail address or the one that was created for you?

Is the password your birthday or the one you created yourself? Too many login possibilities...

Latest