My girlfriend cheated on me in my bathroom at my leaving party! Watch

lm_wfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zdo0o)
lmao she is incredible, found it like 15 mins ago and have been laughing since

you all prepared for bath, or cramming stuff you need into the last few days like most people? : D
I'm mostly ready, I'll leave most to next week though.
Checking the list on the wiki here, I still need to get my rape whistle though.

You retaking then?
TheGimpMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol, pwned
X7502
Report 9 years ago
You've done the right thing splitting up with her. If they cheat once, then they'll cheat again. Take my word for it. I've been treated badly in the past by numerous girls, maybe i'm too soft and over-nice. lol. But more seriously, those few girls I have been with have changed my views and opinion of them forever I think. Forget about her, 97% of girls only care about themselves.
zdo0o
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lm_wfc)
I'm mostly ready, I'll leave most to next week though.
Checking the list on the wiki here, I still need to get my rape whistle though.

You retaking then?
narr i'm going to apply for biomed with the grades i already have and try to schwingg in to medicine that way, i spoke with teachers at school and they seemed to think it was the best way, since my options are reeeally limited when i take a 3rd year.

ah well, such is life, might be a blessing in disguise cos now i get to have the gap year i wanted in the first place

was also thinking about maths again, but i don't like anything about finance or economics, and actuary looks boring as shít (yeah fúck you moderator cúnts) so i'm pretty sure med is the way forward ;D
lm_wfc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zdo0o)
narr i'm going to apply for biomed with the grades i already have and try to schwingg in to medicine that way, i spoke with teachers at school and they seemed to think it was the best way, since my options are reeeally limited when i take a 3rd year.

ah well, such is life, might be a blessing in disguise cos now i get to have the gap year i wanted in the first place

was also thinking about maths again, but i don't like anything about finance or economics, and actuary looks boring as shít (yeah fúck you moderator cúnts) so i'm pretty sure med is the way forward ;D
What you going to do on your gap year then?
Feck yeah.
zdo0o
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What you going to do on your gap year then?
Feck yeah.
trying to mix my travelling with work exp, so i'm going to lebanon for a few months plus some of that time volunteering in a hospital, same with visiting my cousin who's working in uganda, and yeah i'll see how it goes for the rest of it atm looking for a job to pay for all these extravagant plane tickets
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do as I did, chuck all her stuff out in a bin bag and laugh. Enjoy this experience. Let it be the making of you. Certainly helped to make me!
lm_wfc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zdo0o)
trying to mix my travelling with work exp, so i'm going to lebanon for a few months plus some of that time volunteering in a hospital, same with visiting my cousin who's working in uganda, and yeah i'll see how it goes for the rest of it atm looking for a job to pay for all these extravagant plane tickets
Quite productive :eek3:
good luck with all that, i should log off and go to bed. I have to go and get my mumps shot at stupid o'clock in the morning, apparently there are lepers or something at uni.
zdo0o
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Quite productive :eek3:
good luck with all that, i should log off and go to bed. I have to go and get my mumps shot at stupid o'clock in the morning, apparently there are lepers or something at uni.
it's all those computer science students you'll be dealing with, they're like swine flu except actually bad for you
mummyemj
Report 9 years ago

Well personally i wud of beatent da livin day lights out of him and then spread a really horrible rhumour about her and if u have any "photos" of her that she doesnt want anyone else to see email them to all her friends and family and just publiclyhumiliate her hope this is helpful
xx
lorietta
Report 9 years ago
Am I reading this right, and she only kissed him?

And you beat the **** out of him?

To be honest you're lucky no-one decided to press charges.

You probably upset her a lot more than you realised, and she decided to make out with him to make you jealous/for revenge. Not that it's a good way to go about it, but I think that's why she did it. She was probably drunk too, and people say that's not an excuse but I bed she wouldn't have done it if she's sober.

It's just a kiss. It shouldn't be enough to wreck a relationship over if this is the only time it's happened and you're really serious about her.
carcinoma
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Deanna19)
Yeah could be mate but I've never had a one night stand so I'd probably come out of it a loser lol
You could always give it a go, or with someone you know.
Deanna19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by vas876)
You could always give it a go, or with someone you know.

Haha I'm sure I'll be fine
srwences
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zdo0o)
don't worry liam, you can always post a thread about the moral issues that arise when discussing incesteous rape, how many drunken sluts you can get through in one night of freshers week, or the pros and cons of faking orgasms for 3 years, AS LONG as you don't say the f-word! small children could be scarred for life you raving lunatic!
WOH. It's like a JFK reunion in here.
Nanrod
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Destroy her for great justice.
xTazx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah sorry for you mate, but that just tells you more about her than any conversation ever could.
funsize17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aww , you poor thing. *HUG*
Hemera
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Next to the poop-stained loo brush? Classy touch. You are better off without her.
dawgnut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spread rumours about her crab infested muff.
Marinated_in_Joy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What a ****. Find someone worth your time, you deserve better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40%
No - but I will (12)
4.8%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (122)
48.8%

Watched Threads