What stuff do you hate that everyone else seems to love? Watch

The Procrastinator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)
Scarlett Johansson. Ugliest creature I've ever seen. She looks like a rat mixed with an iguana.
Her lips annoy me for some reason. Maybe she has a wonky mouth...there is just something annoying about them.
Her voice annoys me....is it kinda deep and snoty sounding all the time? Only seen her in Ghost World. Just blow your damn nose missy!
The Procrastinator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Football
Voodoochile
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Crisps.
xx2004ashleigh
Report 9 years ago
Prawns - their resemblance to maggots is too close!

JLS- WTF?

Smoking - just vile!

OMG Pregnant women smokin - beyond words!
PaulMaurin
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by imomo16)
Calling girls 'birds'.
Hello bird!
PAPAdawg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
oh and barbecues. they are the biggest ******* anti climax ever...i swear nobody enjoys them apart from that 30 seconds of watching it be lit

and after a bbq....am i the only one who always feels like they have wasted the rare day with nice weather? i always think....why didnt we do something that didnt get old after 30 seconds?
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Leggings.
Alcohol.
The word "babe/babes"
Kings of Leon.
VanillaCat
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PAPAdawg)

sex a **** does the job just fine and you can crack on with reading a book, watchin telly or going to bed immediately after wtihout some irritating piece of ass hasslin u for a hug
If you generally refer to girls as a "piece of ass", no wonder you don't have a girlfriend, and probably lack of sex; which in turn is what's making you so angry. If you do have a girlfriend, you don't deserve her.
omlette
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pancakes (ewww)
Tea (it's just whimsical. Man up and drink coffee!)
The Beatles (Ok, so they were a major inspiration to a lot of modern artists, but that doesn't make them good).
X Factor
La Roux/Little Boots/Pixie Lott/ most of the artists that seem to be in the charts right now.
...Rihanna. She can't sing. Fact.
Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley etc. - had a year of a housemate playing this badly on the guitar over and over, never want to hear it again!
Friends (the TV programme, not friends in general).
Robert Pattinson - don't get the attraction there.
Football - real men play Rugby.
VanillaCat
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)
Scarlett Johansson. Ugliest creature I've ever seen. She looks like a rat mixed with an iguana.
What? Scarlett Johansson = :coma:

Anyway, my list. Twilight, dogs, Snack-a-Jacks, La Roux/Little Boots/Lady Gaga/Florence and the Machine.
Can't really think of any others right now!
tara592
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
cheryl cole - i thought she was alright last year...but now shes become this 'national treasure' shes really annoying me with the way shes acting all goody goody and everything!
same with katie and peter - never had a problem with them before (they were quite annoying i suppose)...but since their divorce theyve turned it into a whole PR opportunity - releasing albums and tv shows straight after their divorce!!
mashed potato and vodka are revolting
LukeySherlock
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Skins
Cheryl Cole
Jimmy Carr
Mock the Week (Tries so hard)
Chris Moyles (See above brackets)
Loose Women
Kings of Leon
Facebook (Everything about it)
Straightened hair over one eye (It looks soooo bad)
Topman
Using fail pictures as a substitute for wit
Scrubs
Bacon
Black Eyed Peas
Clubbing/People who conform to clubbing when gigs are better
Alcohol
People who don’t have a music taste
Chart Music
Rugby/Going to the gym
When there is an awkward silence and people have to make a joke about the awkward silence
Chips
The stigma about wearing sun cream
Being in a relationship (I like being able to do anything I want and not hearing 'blah blah blah you didn't ring me today' or whatever)
The Inbetweeners (It just isn't funny)
Foo Fighters
Blink 182 (Poop and willy jokes mixed with wuss-rock)
jackmb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Food: peas, baked beans, red kidney beans, butter beans
Music: metal
Television: Big Brother, Strictly Come Dancing, whodunnit mysteries
Cosworth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pandabär)
Twilight is awful.

I hate meringue, chips (tasteless and greasy), white bread, ice cream (hurts my teeth), cheese and tomato pizza (too plain), Eastenders (all soaps for that matter), the smell of ALL 'Dove' products and cats (i'm a dog person).

I also hated most of the teachers at school that everyone else loved....

Oh, and 'gentle, sprinkle' showers. My roomate found them relaxing and kept changing the shower settings. I find them pointless and incapable of washing product out of my hair.
That's the excuse I'd have used too.

And I really don't get the big deal about clubbing. It's alright every now and again, but I get bored of it pretty quickly.
Sh4w
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anchorman, and other such popular films with a similar, juveline bottom-of-the-barrel standard of wit.
Linweth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Fatty food. I can't stand it.
smiley:)
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Darkostar)
Crank that by Soulja Boy
I really don't like that song.
probably in the wrong thread as no one else seems to liek it either haha. i defnitly agree. its like murdering my ears. i hate it!
Abi24
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by noodles!)
Twilight.
AGREED! Seriously, Robert Pattinson is NOT good looking nor is the plot anything special.

I also cannot abide vodka. I can drink it in a VK or something but vodka and coke is actually disgusting. And neat vodka is just a recipe for disaster in my books.

I hate horror films - I don't see how scaring yourself is fun

La Roux - erm, what makes her so special? She's got big feet and a big quiff, but she can't sing and overall i think she is just, well, massively overrated.

Hollyoaks - maybe i'd get into it if i watched it regularly, but i find it hard to devote my time to a show where everyone seems so self-absorbed and superficial.

Tea AND coffee - seriously, get a hot chocolate.
Dil-Emma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pink (the colour)
Dressing smart everyday
Vanilla ice cream
Pink shirts on guys, popped collars... actually the whole 'preppy' look on guys. Especially if they've gelled their hair and have sunglasses hanging off them somewhere.

Err... girls wearing leggings but then a NORMAL T-SHIRT as if that was acceptable.
Black Eyed Peas
Speaking AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE IN PUBLIC.
Abercrombie & Fitch and other such delightful designers
Uggs :sigh:
Foundation
Lipstick
General 'orange-ness'.

EDIT: The strive to look 'perfect'. I quite like my food and it doesn't mean I'm getting fat. Carbohydrates are essential don't you know?
rob6709
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Apple Mac ...... Waste of money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads