I saw someone famous earlier.. Watch

x-pri-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sk88)
I met him once..he's a ****. Which movie?
Erm it was Hello India, out next year. I'm not really into Bollywood anymore but it was still pretty cool! Being on set and that.
Also I dunno if you've heard of Nitu Gadhvi? Shes been round my house =) I feel special ! loll!
fortunecookie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
His wife used to teach in my primary school, so he came and opened one of the teaching building.
suzanne-x
Report 9 years ago
James Nesbitt A Load Of Times [Buying Shoes Once LOL]
Was In A lift With Charlie Landsborough [My Mum Says He's Famous]
Oh And Ace From The Gladiators :P
sk88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by x-pri-x)
Erm it was Hello India, out next year. I'm not really into Bollywood anymore but it was still pretty cool! Being on set and that.
Also I dunno if you've heard of Nitu Gadhvi? Shes been round my house =) I feel special ! loll!
Not heard of her.

Haha I guess being in a bollywood movie is cool..cuz millions of people are going to see you! :cool:
pinkpont
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Met a few through the shop I work at and a few out and about. Met loads of people when Minardi did a demonstration day two years on the trot at Donington Park - Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell, Fernando Alonso (before he was well known), Murray Walker, and I had a random conversation with Carol Vorderman XD. I also almost got squished by Lee Westwood when he was coming off a green at the English Open a few years back - he's huge!
Lucyyy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I danced with Sean Lock, that was quite odd. He was exceptionally drunk though.
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sk88)
Not heard of her.

Haha I guess being in a bollywood movie is cool..cuz millions of people are going to see you! :cool:
Lol I hope so! Doubt it though, we were just there to fill spaces in the club, it was actually set in Oceana in Watford if you've heard of it, its a song with a nightclub theme with Hard Kaur
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You have eyes. Congratulations.
hitz_91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was in a bollywood film with Akshay Kumar 2 weeks back =D and I got a pic with him and got to chat to him =)
hmm hes no SRK lol...i saw Anil Kapoor at Mumbai Airport, turns out he was on the same flight, turned around on the escalators and there he was on the phone in leather jacket and black sunglasses..
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hitz_91)
hmm hes no SRK lol...i saw Anil Kapoor at Mumbai Airport, turns out he was on the same flight, turned around on the escalators and there he was on the phone in leather jacket and black sunglasses..
Dont burst my bubble =(
Really my mum used to fancy him haha
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Laurah5498)
I've met the Countess of Wessex and been hit in the face with a football by Prince William.

I see Aiden Davies off Britain's Got Talent a lot. He comes in to work an awful lot. He must love his McDonalds!
Of all the people to be hit in the face with a football by, he'd definately be top of my list :love:
hitz_91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dont burst my bubble =(
Really my mum used to fancy him haha
hehe fine, as long as its not Salman Khan lol

oh and ive been watford oceana quite a few times this summer, thursdays
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hehe fine, as long as its not Salman Khan lol

oh and ive been watford oceana quite a few times this summer, thursdays
Ohhhhhhhhhh no you did not just say that. Take it back:rant:

Lol student nights! Me too haha! Im gonna stop going now though until June =)
I didn't realize how small it was untill the day of the shooting and I didn't even know there was a second dance floor! =|
Kitty_x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lisa Stansfield, my dad used to play in a band with her so shes like a family friend we hardly ever see.
Carl Foggarty the Motor Bike Racer,, I was like 10 and he signed a hat for me and spelt my name Chole.
I SAW Paddy off Emmerdale at a lake, and I saw Fizz from Corrie in Manchester.
hitz_91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhh no you did not just say that. Take it back:rant:

Lol student nights! Me too haha! Im gonna stop going now though until June =)
I didn't realize how small it was untill the day of the shooting and I didn't even know there was a second dance floor! =|
Haha, i can't take it back, but hes not all bad lol, he did get Katrina Kaif somehow :coma:

Yeah i only went during august, not anymore, lol i would love to be part of bollywood filming, your soo lucky lol
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha, i can't take it back, but hes not all bad lol, he did get Katrina Kaif somehow :coma:

Yeah i only went during august, not anymore, lol i would love to be part of bollywood filming, your soo lucky lol
Hes perfect <3 Well, it makes sense how he got her, she was drawn to his sexyness... haha!

loooll yeah it was quite cool, most of the morning we was just chilling there big group of us for a few hours and there was breakfast and everything and alot of hot dancers! then on the dancefloor all we had to do was just dance everytime the music came on like we would normally and when the professional dancers were dancing we just had to dance on the sides and there was late lunch/dinner too chicken korma rice and all that =) anddddd we got paid =)
Akshay Kumar was sick though like not in a nice way i asked how I can be a Bollywood actress and he said well become friends with someone in the industry, and it depends on what sort of business you can offer :|
hitz_91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hes perfect <3 Well, it makes sense how he got her, she was drawn to his sexyness... haha!

loooll yeah it was quite cool, most of the morning we was just chilling there big group of us for a few hours and there was breakfast and everything and alot of hot dancers! then on the dancefloor all we had to do was just dance everytime the music came on like we would normally and when the professional dancers were dancing we just had to dance on the sides and there was late lunch/dinner too chicken korma rice and all that =) anddddd we got paid =)
Akshay Kumar was sick though like not in a nice way i asked how I can be a Bollywood actress and he said well become friends with someone in the industry, and it depends on what sort of business you can offer :|
LOLLLLLLLLLLL Akshay gives me jokessss, i bet Salman is just the same, SRK is the real gentleman lol

thats sick (the good way), getting paid to dance normally lol, hmm wat can u do, some people are just lucky lol
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOLLLLLLLLLLL Akshay gives me jokessss, i bet Salman is just the same, SRK is the real gentleman lol

thats sick (the good way), getting paid to dance normally lol, hmm wat can u do, some people are just lucky lol
Salman Khans not like that thankyou very much =)
Awww lol well my mates brother is the guy who sorts out locations and venues and all extras and that for Bollywood films in the UK so next time he tells me about some shooting I'll PM you details if your interested
hitz_91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Salman Khans not like that thankyou very much =)
Awww lol well my mates brother is the guy who sorts out locations and venues and all extras and that for Bollywood films in the UK so next time he tells me about some shooting I'll PM you details if your interested
Wow! Thats well nice of you , that would be wicked, i guess i better stop putting down Salman Khan lol, just for you hehe
x-pri-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wow! Thats well nice of you , that would be wicked, i guess i better stop putting down Salman Khan lol, just for you hehe
Thank you lol and n.p =)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads