kelly clarkson has put on some weight... Watch

This discussion is closed.
wintersunset
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by j_owen90)
Well I'm glad you didn't ask anyone to remove it because you're the one who brought it to everyone's attention, so that would have been somewhat hypocritical.

Thank you for removing that picture. Out of interest, do you actually think that's attractive?
well can't see face or anything, but this is one of the most attractive girls i've seen:

Spoiler:
Show
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wintersunset)
well can't see face or anything, but this is one of the most attractive girls i've seen:

Spoiler:
Show
Aliens are coming :woo:
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jarexi)
Well if you go on livejournal Kelly Clarkson fat jokes are what brings the community together.

How did people only just realise this?
Because LJ is massive balls?
Edenr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Totes would still.
Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think she's been that size for a while now. To be honest I think she looked better before, but she has got a pretty face and meh who cares eh?
j_owen90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Spoiler:
Show
But that's so sad; that girl is probably miserable. I've looked like that - I looked worse than that, and did for 4 years.

I ended up in hospital with at tube up my nose.

No one can look like that and be happy. It's physiologically impossible.
SerpentineLara
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Honestly, I think she looks rather fat.

But if she is happy with the way she looks right now then she shouldn't change just because someone else thinks she looks chubby.

Bleh, Live and let live.
She has got a nice voice and I don't care how she looks when I hear her singing.
aardy20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
jesus guys, women cant freakin win!, too skinny pathetic for not eating and then bam! someone with a bit extra weight and there is instant ridicule! i really think she looks great, few pounds extra maybe but certainly not a fat lump.
Natasha_c
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
obesity isn't an opinion, it's a definition based on bmi.
How do you know her bmi?
isawsparks89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She's put on weight but I think she looks alright :dontknow:
flying twig
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
why are people trying to justify the way kelly clarkson looks? This is all so unhealthy. She's huge and is not 'healthy' or 'normal' by any stretch of the imagination!!! she must stuff 10 cream cakes and 50 burgers down a day, her arteries are clogged and it's only going to get worse as she gets older!! she's just heading towards a future of diabetes and heart disease!! people should look at her and think they would really not want to look like her!! plus it looks gross
Jarexi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Trigger)
Because LJ is massive balls?
Pff no, LJ is amazing. Especially ONTD.

Livejournal > TSR
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jarexi)
Pff no, LJ is amazing. Especially ONTD.

Livejournal > TSR
Bugger off back there then.
Natasha_c
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by flying twig)
why are people trying to justify the way kelly clarkson looks? This is all so unhealthy. She's huge and is not 'healthy' or 'normal' by any stretch of the imagination!!! she must stuff 10 cream cakes and 50 burgers down a day, her arteries are clogged and it's only going to get worse as she gets older!! she's just heading towards a future of diabetes and heart disease!! people should look at her and think they would really not want to look like her!! plus it looks gross
imo she looks a healthy weight, maybe higher then ideal but still in the healthy range.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I dont think its a very flattering photo and postion to have one taken.

She looks fine to me, pretty much a healthy weight.
emvard
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh yah! "lose some weight, butch" - HILARIOUS! if you have manners = you need to lose weight. moron...
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She looks anything but healthy although as many people have pointed out, sadly, a woman of her size would be classed as 'normal' these days.
flying twig
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Natasha_c)
imo she looks a healthy weight, maybe higher then ideal but still in the healthy range.
no way, she's only about 5'3 and looks to be like 13 stone!! and that was actually a flattering picture. Here is some more of her!!

http://img508.imageshack.us/i/kellyclarkson2.jpg/

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/kellyclarkson1.jpg/

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/kellyclarkson3.jpg/
iloveyouxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JohnnytheFox)
I was always skeptical of the feminist spiel that women are under too much pressure to look a certain way and conform to a certain body shape, but the douches in this thread have proven my skepticism was wrong.

I feel sorry for you girls, I really do.

:love:

Its threads like this/opinions shown by said douches in threads like this that make me run to the mirror and fret that i'm the same shape/size as kelly clarkson :p:

I'm not, I don't think

give the girl a break you horrible lot!
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Rather be fat, rich and talented then some poor sad ******* commenting on the internet. That's all i'm saying :dontknow:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads