Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Society! Watch

GurrenLagann
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Aaaah I adore these games. Well JFA not so much, even if the last case was amazing.
Haruhi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Im on apollo Justice now W00T 8D
Can't believe phoenix is so old in this one o__o;;

GurrenLagann, Don't worry cases only get better and better, the last one of Trials and Tribulations was the ultimate BEST. <3

(KAMINA FTW XP)
JChoudhry
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's not that old :p: The last case was :coma:
Pokéfan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would like another pw game what bridges the gap between apollo justice and the last pw game!
Haruhi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by JChoudhry)
He's not that old :p: The last case was :coma:
Im on the second case now 8D
The first case was pretty interactive OwO; And omg, Apollo has that ability thing that helps your preceive habits o_o; I was literally squeeing at how cool it was when I first saw it LOL. Omgsogood o-o
JChoudhry
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Haruhi)
Im on the second case now 8D
The first case was pretty interactive OwO; And omg, Apollo has that ability thing that helps your preceive habits o_o; I was literally squeeing at how cool it was when I first saw it LOL. Omgsogood o-o
I liked the magatama better :yep: percieiving becomes so hard later on in the game :rant:
Jamie-G
Report 8 years ago
Awesome games. Phoenix Wright T and T is probably the best, though Edgeworth investigations is great as well.
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
D< Get your ownnnn o-o;; Tell mommy and daddy to get you one on your b-day XD
OR
You get an emulator so you can play it on your pc >D
Im not sure if the miles edgeworth game is out on the net-market though xP
There is a downfall that you'd have to start the game all over again o_o;

OMG THE LAST CASE OF T&T IS SO EPIC. Im on the last trial I think...
Spoiler:
Show
Godot = Diego Armando?! and Dahlia has a twin?! O_O;
ah that game:moon:

apollo justice wasnt that great aside from the last case :yawn: which was much better than the others

Investigations was a good game good changes that made it new and fresh. And it had most of the characters in it. One thing i missed because there was no pheonix, and also because they wernt in court, there were none of those awesome court moments where Edgy and Pheonix are both shouting OBJECTION! at each other

Keo told me pheonix is gonna be beack for the next game:woo:
Haruhi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by vin)
ah that game:moon:

apollo justice wasnt that great aside from the last case :yawn: which was much better than the others

Investigations was a good game good changes that made it new and fresh. And it had most of the characters in it. One thing i missed because there was no pheonix, and also because they wernt in court, there were none of those awesome court moments where Edgy and Pheonix are both shouting OBJECTION! at each other

Keo told me pheonix is gonna be beack for the next game:woo:
I like the practical stuff in apollo justice 8D
I hear the last case in apollo justice is about how phoenix lost his attorney badge.. I can't wait to get there xD Was it better than the last case in Trials and Tribulations?! o-o;

Yes, I miss phoenix ;__; OBJECTIONOBJECTION!
Phoenix is so different in apollo justice, he almost seems too pro LOL. I just want my old feeny back D8 The next game better be good! Do you know when its going to be released?
vin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hear the last case in apollo justice is about how phoenix lost his attorney badge.. I can't wait to get there xD Was it better than the last case in Trials and Tribulations?! o-o;

Phoenix is so different in apollo justice, he almost seems too pro LOL. I just want my old feeny back D8 The next game better be good! Do you know when its going to be released?
no it wasnt:nah: that game doesnt live up to the others:sad:

and no :sad:
JChoudhry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

The last one, I was surprised :eek: Phoenix was so sly you know, I still can't believe it
Junker
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I finally played and finished Phoenix Wright the other day... and now I want to become a barrister!!! :yep:
JChoudhry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Junker)
I finally played and finished Phoenix Wright the other day... and now I want to become a barrister!!! :yep:
Law's boring, it's not fun like Phoenix Wright :p:
Junker
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JChoudhry)
Law's boring, it's not fun like Phoenix Wright :p:
Yeah... but I can dream!
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How have I not found this thread until now. :mad:

I'm a big fan of AA series. :grin:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
How have I not found this thread until now. :mad:

I'm a big fan of AA series. :grin:
thats great but this is a thread about Ace Attorney not the roadside breakdown people:stupid:
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vin)
thats great but this is a thread about Ace Attorney not the roadside breakdown people
I actually have AA roadside breakdown cover. :mmm:

BUT! YEAH I LIKE ACE ATTORNEY TOO! :excited:
Haruhi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGG I FINISHED APOLLO JUSTICE!!!! :woo:
Apollo justice is tied first with Trials and Tribulations 8D

Spoiler:
Show
I don't get how the pictures of the 3 trials that were drawn under the paintings had any relevance to the story... they were just THERE. They never explained why they were there D8 Or did I miss something?

OMG?! THAT WOMAN IS THEIR MOTHER?! I thought she died O-O Someone explain to me ;__;

I started Investigations yesterday. I dunno. I am finding it boring? O-O; I should give it a chance really since its all new and stuff o-o.
JChoudhry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
She lost her memory, and yes investigations is pretty good, the last case in Apollo Justice made me go like wtf XD oh and the paintings were to do with Phoenix Wright I think, because the father had an interest in Phoenix after seeing him so calm and stuff in court. (it's been a long time since i played, so I might be wrong about bits)
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spoiler your message JNoobC :hmmm: Maybe. :dontknow: :ahee:

Also listening to Cadenza remixes of Ace Attorney songs whilst studying :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads