(Original post by ashy)
(Because he was a fun guy )
i actually lold at that.
ggonex26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I find that either the girl likes you or not. Whenever i try to get with a girl and plan it, i generally end up with a nightclub or houseparty kiss but nothing more or a relationship. When i fully get with or go out with a girl, it generally seems to be very little work from me. You can just tell the girl likes you and it happens naturally.

I really think physical attraction is key. If the girl finds you physically attractive, it naturally occurs. If not, you may be able to get a bit intimate, but it probably won't last.

I've also had it when a girl looks nice, you walk up and try to get a converation going and just realise she isn't all you thought.
Mrs Matt Bellamy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Make her laugh. If a guy can make me laugh he is definatly in there. But make occasional hints that you'd like to be more than a friend like cheeky compliments etc cos its hard sometimes to tell if guys want to be your friend or more. Oh and when if youre talking in a group focus alot of attention on her and loads of eye-contact and smiles etc! Goood Luck.
Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
TSR yet again demonstrates how it has inhibited the minds of people today. I bet even nowadays a boy would ask TSR how he was made, no longer the "ummm...go and ask your mum."

Tell the girl her eyes are like big orbs of diamonds and how you want to lose yourself in them.Don't say that.
Muckamuck
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Smile and be nice. No gimmicks but show you're a lovely person. Shimples.
horseradishwarrior
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Stand in the centre of the living room and windmill your penis in time to "in Waves" by Trivium, Girls are impressed by good musicianship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.32%
No - but I will (74)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (69)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (475)
48.17%

Watched Threads