Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so, this is one mahoosive fail. the only people that would be going are the people that meet up normally. i'd say we should just not waste the time unless we have some late surge of people wanting to meet.

nathan?

ReputationRep:
    w/eva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I did that today and was like and then my dog ran around and ruined it all and I was like
    That's why I had my and my neighbours' dogs put down. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totally Tom)
    so, this is one mahoosive fail. the only people that would be going are the people that meet up normally. i'd say we should just not waste the time unless we have some late surge of people wanting to meet.

nathan?
    sorry the only person of interest for me is Dr Unk but im perfectly content for now to just observe him from his garden hiding behind a bush and looking through my binoculars....for now.

joke.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.