Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Men spread their seed. Women choose a suitable mate and look after the kids. That's how it is in my opinion, and that's why society looks down on women who sleep around.

Besides, I don't know many girls who sleep around/have one night stands purely for sex - most want a relationship afterwards. I had sex with a guy last year, didn't want or expect a relationship, but eventually our feelings changed and we got together, still together now. If I'd had sex with him whilst wanting more, and being all needy about it, there is no way we would be together now. IMO, having sex to 'trap' a guy into a relationship is a form of game-playing, and games are ****.

I did stuff - nearly sex, but not quite - with a housemate last year, and we both just laughed it off and were really good friends all year, no awkwardness.

Oh, and the fact that he didn't even stay with you afterwards says it all.

ReputationRep:
    He doused his seed and ran. Ran like a coward.

He's a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Been at uni for 2 weeks now, last night I went out with some people from my halls who I didn't know but one of them was a guy I added on facebook before I came. I got very drunk when I was out and the night ended in this guy coming back to my room, we had sex, and he went back to his room afterwards. I know I probably shouldn't have done it and he might think badly of me for it but I like the guy and he seems like the sort of person I'd like to get to know better. I don't know where I stand now though, I don't want him to think it was just a drunken mistake that I regret and I don't want it to make things awkward between us. I'm hoping he doesn't just never invite me out again or something like that. Any thoughts or advice on how to approach the situation?
    did you let him nut on your chin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dorito)
    He doused his seed and ran. Ran like a coward.

He's a keeper.
    when i was watching some channel 4 programme on the **** i was sitting there thinking 'I wonder if they are pissed off that they didn't realised their name means mother i'd like to ****' :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Why not just be honest with him and explain that it was a drunken mistake and you don't want him to see you in that way? You don't have to tell him you like him, or anything, but you can see how he reacts to friendship (or more if you decide to push it in that direction).

Also, I'm not liking how some of the guys on here are saying they steer clear of one night stand girls for relationships, and yet are happy to have them their selves. Double bloody standards!
    I agree with you. Males should be allowed to have one night stands and females shouldn't. Sieeemmples. (I'm joking, I'm completely against the idea, however common sense woulda been to NOT have done it in the first place.) Seeing as it's been done now. Speak to the guy, ask him exactly where he stands and take it from there. All this crap about making a joke about it or putting light in the situation. Is stupid. You want answers. Go get them. If he's a decent guy and not a manwhore then it musta meant something to him. Otherwise doing a drunk lassie is perverted. Get cold. hard. facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellingham)
    did you let him nut on your chin?
    typical arsenal fan reply there. Love it. GOOONNNEEERRSSSSS. Lollol.

Cream Pie?

ReputationRep:
    homewrecker

ReputationRep:
    You've Been Bashed And Dashed

ReputationRep:
    what uni are you at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youtookmyusername)
    what uni are you at
    if you asking this because you are implying that she is easy and you would like to lash her...
    then nice :top:

ReputationRep:
    haha not quite as im in year 13

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Been at uni for 2 weeks now, last night I went out with some people from my halls who I didn't know but one of them was a guy I added on facebook before I came. I got very drunk when I was out and the night ended in this guy coming back to my room, we had sex, and he went back to his room afterwards. I know I probably shouldn't have done it and he might think badly of me for it but I like the guy and he seems like the sort of person I'd like to get to know better. I don't know where I stand now though, I don't want him to think it was just a drunken mistake that I regret and I don't want it to make things awkward between us. I'm hoping he doesn't just never invite me out again or something like that. Any thoughts or advice on how to approach the situation?
    Haha, I had the exact same situation! I just texted him the next morning saying "Can we keep this quiet, I don't want to get a reputation in my first week!", but we carried on texting, and we're now almost relationship-y...

The trouble is I don't actually want a relationship, so I've got to back off a bit! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if your at st andrews. Room 3008, New Hall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP.)
    :lolwut:

What do you expect him to do?
    shes asking if she has a chance with him and i explained she didnt because of this reason,as did everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma2k5)
    Haven't seen you post in like forever :eek: - looked at your history and noticed you have been hiding away in the medical forum
    Haha yes - well my life's been a lot more hectic since clinics!

I'll try to post more?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.