The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2 years and still going.
Hopefully uni and LDR doesnt ruin it :frown: i love him so much.
Profesh
That's just tragic.

You're telling me.... Shame I still love him :rolleyes:
Reply 82
Folderol
:rofl:

Has anyone actually fallen for that?!

Surprisingly enough, it's completely genuine.
10months... I was young and niave and thought it would last forever...

the guy I'm with now.. I hope we last till christmas!
2 years and still going, stronger than ever.
Reply 85
3 years.
Couple of months of a 'break' in the middle though. Even though we basically stayed together on the break.
Reply 86
learner_dancer
What the hell is an rship? some sort of sailing vessel?

:lol:

Nearly two and a half years together so far, and hopefully many more since we're planning to get married :cool:
My only relationship, I hooked up with a girl at a party. Two days later she dumped me on Myspace. I was like `you can't myspace break up!' but she did anyway. Then I became depressed for a good few months!
Reply 88
4 years, I fell in love with someone else
About 6 weeks I think, all my relationships last an average 3-4 weeks for some reason :erm:
I guess I just get bored easily :rolleyes:
Playboy King
About 6 weeks I think, all my relationships last an average 3-4 weeks for some reason :erm:
I guess I just get bored easily :rolleyes:

Can i be your girlfriend?
The Boney King of Nowhere
Can i be your girlfriend?

Yeah :yep:

...bored already :boring:

Sorry, you're dumped :cookie:
Reply 92
6 months for me and my ex, considering we were both commitment phobic at the time, I think we did pretty well :p:
Reply 93
4 1/2 years, I ended it because when I went to uni I felt he wouldn't really let me go out and make friends as I always had to be about to talk to him! He got ver posessive and paranoid!
3 months...
His 'feelings have changed'.
Knob.
Reply 95
about 4 months which is kinda pathetic. I dont know why....

maybe im a commitment phobe :P
Reply 96
I have had my right hand all my life... But in all seriousness just under 3 months, she broke up with me the day before our 3rd month. Sexy, manipulative, emo, bitch.
Reply 97
5 months (im > 25 years old btw)

she ended it because i never made much effort to integrate into her life or said "i love you".. Because i just thought that line was ridiculous.. Shes getting married now and i feel extremely sad that i never told her!! Genuine love is so rare and i threw it away over such petty things. Im gonna go watch Dawsons creek now
Reply 98
10 months, which is nothing compared to most on this thread.

He was a twonk though.
3 years and 8 months and still going.
He's my first relationship (: and hopefully my last.

Latest

Trending

Trending