Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love how almost everyone is automatically blaming her. You forget that the school has a responsibilty to the children attending for their safety and welfare. She wasn't a grown adult. Perhaps she did do something stupid but then I would like to know about the level of superivision by teacher and the actions of said teacher and other members of staff when they realised the tragic situation the girl was in.

Kids can be complete idiots but one doesn't expect as a parent for your child to come home missing fingers.

ReputationRep:
    ******* moron.
    Only has themselves to blame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWF)
    What the girl did was stupid, but the school should have specifically told them not to do that kind of thing and about the consequences of doing it.

I used plaster before and I've never stuck my hands in it but there was nothing stopping me from doing it at school.... There's always that stupid/careless one who needs a clear warning.
    There's a little something called common sense.
    I imagine you hold some because you didn't stick your hand in the plaster, this kid obviously lacks it somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    If she lost her fingers like that, she doesn't deserve fingers. :facepalm:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.