Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Congratulations, you will now be flamed for this post.
    haha true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baba_moon)
    lol do you take the 281 by any chance from surbiton?
    No I don't.

loads of people are outside smoking, not very good is it, are you one of them?
    No, I don't smoke. I also don't have a problem with other people smoking, so I think it's just grand.

you could say its your destiny, but you have this free will balance as well. You right now have the option to change.
    Right, that's an interesting theory. God made Megan Fox to what, distract me? Then he made me evil but has given me a chance to change my mind if I want to spend eternity sitting in clouds?

What grades did you get to go to kingston uni?
    I didn't get grades to go to Kingston.

You know, for someone who is apparently some sort of heavy religious follower you are rather arrogant. Perhaps you don't mean to give off the impression that you are better than everyone else, but you do. I don't think God will be very happy with you.

ReputationRep:
    yup

http://www.adamriff.com/images/randy_marsh.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I hate walse btw, had a few nasty experiences there
    So you dont just believe one set of lies, but 5?

Wow. You are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZH89)
    haha true!

thank you

I'm going to hell whether I masturbate or not. Side effect of being gay, zero tolerance from religion.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm going to hell whether I masturbate or not. Side effect of being gay, zero tolerance from religion.
    then masturbate till you chafe, if you're going to hell anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to? It's enjoyable and I rather like both...

ReputationRep:
    Hell. Doesn't. Exist.

ReputationRep:
    I hate walse btw, had a few nasty experiences there
    I'm not surprised.

ReputationRep:
    baba_moon you are perhaps the most gullible person I have ever come across. To believe in one God is excusable, but meh - 5?!?!

ReputationRep:
    you are in the cycle of samsara, endless birth and death created by Brahma, the God . You need to leave the cycle, and that is through kind work, showing compassion, teaching people the truth and putting a ceiling on desires. Put god first, the world next and yourself last
    wait a second, there is only one god, all others are false.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelloImNeil)
    baba_moon you are perhaps the most gullible person I have ever come across. To believe in one God is excusable, but meh - 5?!?!
    He's only actually believing in two, since Christianity Islam and Judaism hold the same Lord, and Buddhism doesn't hold any

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with a few drinks baba!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matrix15)
    'Saving up' does make a big difference at the end. That's all I'm saying.
    well said, buddy

ReputationRep:
    If i have a period of no sex its not because i dont want any

Its beause i cant get any

ReputationRep:
    Does being single count? :p:

Tried doing it for Lent (not that I'm religious, just did it for a challenge).

I only could only manage for 4 days.

So I'm going to meet this guy I really like and have sex for the first time (I'm a girl). Should I feel ashamed? Is this me spitting in the face of god? No. It's you, being a noob and getting in everyone's faces about their private lives, something which does not concern you. You're clearly spoiling for an argument and we all know it's because you just need a good, hard shagging but nobody is willing to do it unless you give one fifty quid.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm going to meet this guy I really like and have sex for the first time (I'm a girl). Should I feel ashamed? Is this me spitting in the face of god? No. It's you, being a noob and getting in everyone's faces about their private lives, something which does not concern you. You're clearly spoiling for an argument and we all know it's because you just need a good, hard shagging but nobody is willing to do it unless you give one fifty quid.
    I love you. Why are you anon? I want to rep you so hard.

...Innuendo not intentional.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.