Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow I really don't envy those guys, visibility was horrible. If the spectators can see anything I'm surprised.

Hamiltons spin was amusing, dry setup? Surely you would go in the middle of wet/dry at least?

ReputationRep:
    They should just give up now I think.

ReputationRep:
    They need to give up either till tomorrow or just use the current standings. Luizzi has demonstrated its obviously not safe. It wasn't that fast an accident but still nasty enough. Interesting what the Brawn radio said about them feeling it through the pitwall :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Mark Webber said it. Charlie Whiting needs to "put his glasses on and have a look at the conditions" - it's madness sending them out there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Mark Webber said it. Charlie Whiting needs to "put his glasses on and have a look at the conditions" - it's madness sending them out there!
    Yep, the medical car won't be removing much water and it doesn't sound like the rain will be stopping. Interesting grid, wish Button were further down though, would have made the title fight much more interesting.

Can't wait for the race :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh pleaseeee stop. So pointless keeping BBC on air - it's just random chit chat now. It's not going to start again, and even if it does, they're off air in 10 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    If they turn it off now, i can watch tv burp, i think.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wish they'd hurry up and make a decision - I have to go to work soon :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It better continue to be shown online if they do continue! I want to watch this. I suspect it will be cancelled though.

A reverse championship position grid would be amazing to see!

ReputationRep:
    I think they said there going onto bbc2.

ReputationRep:
    What the frick is going on? I just got in from work...

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot tbh.

Vettel is out

Lewis is out

Been waiting about 45 minutes for q2

ReputationRep:
    Q2 started didnt it?
    Why is the time not run out?

ReputationRep:
    It started, but Liuzzi crashed before anyone could do a lap, so it was red flagged again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but the time still counts down? Has Q2 ended then??
    Mannnn why do I miss stuff ONCE and it's insane

ReputationRep:
    The timer stopped when the red flag was out.

I notice David has the umbrella over him and kinda over jake, but letting eddie get wet...

ReputationRep:
    tehehehee

Humpy said "Anal"

ReputationRep:
    I've given up tbh. I'm watching Strictly now, and keep flicking to BBC2 and everytime I do they've grabbed someone else to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    But whyyyyyy did the timer stop kids? It doesn't usually...

Ah feck it. X factor and chinese instead.

ReputationRep:
    No idea why it stopped. This better not be the start of the return of the Hamilton show :mad: *shudders*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.