Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of guys who carry condoms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would expect it, frankly. It's just common sense if you don't want STD's. I would be suspicious if a guy didn't have them that he was a man-**** or a general tosser. I carry them myself because I have a latex allergy. I don't think this makes me a ****, it makes me sensible. My allergies are my responsibility to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkin88)
    Is it only your typical selfish man-whore who does this? If a guy carries a condom every time he goes on a night out, does that suggest he's always intending to get laid or do you see it as him being sensible and taking precautions? Do most "nice guys" do this too?
    Maybe he is just an optimistic and considerate. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well how else would you bring one somewhere? Get it dropped in via helicopter?

(Bad pun, I know.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Prepared, if ridiculously optimistic.
    Haha, damn right. I carry them all the time in my wallet. But, so far... well, let's just say I'm still optimistic... a little bit at least.

ReputationRep:
    You should never leave the house without: keys, ID, condom, oyster card. its just common sense.

Also Id suggest: bring two (one for the morning aswell) and replace them every month. Because they get damaged if you carry them about in your wallet all day everyday.

The only downside, and this really did happen to me (in the early learning centre of all places!!), is when you open your wallet to pay for something and your condoms fall out on to the till.

painfully embarassing :facepalm:

(but less so than genital warts, so its worth it)

ReputationRep:
    90% of men's wallets will have a condom in it, i mean there's practically a pocket designed exactly for this purpose!

However, it's not really that sensible to keep it there 24/7 since you're supposed to store them in a "cool, dry place". So it would probably be better to store it in a drawer then only put it in your wallet when you're going out, and replace it every so often. Obviously, girls keeping it in their bags isn't so much of a problem because bags are generally more spacious.

(Original post by JetLeechan)
    Haha, damn right. I carry them all the time in my wallet. But, so far... well, let's just say I'm still optimistic... a little bit at least.
    I don't carry any because at one point I was scared of buying them. That and I know that they would never be used. :sigh:

(Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Obviously, girls keeping it in their bags isn't so much of a problem because bags are generally more spacious.
    That's not all that's more spacious...

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't carry one, but then if I am out I'm not looking to pull, just to have fun. I also wouldn't sleep with a girl if I had only met her that night. Call me old fashioned but I don't believe in sex on the first date.

(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I know what you mean.. I think girls expect the guy to be carrying one anyway tbf.
    Yeah, I wouldn't really expect a lady to ask me for a tampon, when there is a similar device readily available. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponpon14)
    So me carrying one around would give you the wrong message. Whats the difference between a guy having one and a girl?
    Men have penises, and a different gender role in society.

ReputationRep:
    I don't

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? Aren't you like, 12?

Why don't you drop some words on your 'targets'? Know what I'm sayin'? :sexface:
    I'm fifteen thanks very much , all of my friends are already sixteen and quite a few of them are a few years older than that . So with all due respect , shutup. Loads of underage girls are sexually active anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I carry condoms, but it's understandable when you're the A_master.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    I'm fifteen thanks very much , all of my friends are already sixteen and quite a few of them are a few years older than that . So with all due respect , shutup. Loads of underage girls are sexually active anyway.
    Oh hai jailbait :hi:

15... 12... the difference being?

Yeah, and loads of underage girls dress like skets anyway, so I'm not surprised, but what was your point anyway?

:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Optimists?

ReputationRep:
    Pedobear approves this post.

http://s.lurkmore.ru/images/a/aa/Pedobearseal.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wouldn't really expect a lady to ask me for a tampon, when there is a similar device readily available. :sexface:
    Question is, do you really want to use it for that?

(Original post by TShadow383)
    Question is, do you really want to use it for that?
    Hey, I'm all for earning my red wings! :yeah:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.