Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    The thing is you are either a tool or stupid or troll.

How else do you think we will cut the deficit without public spending cuts?

Middle class is worst off from the coalition. Lower Class and Upper class have the favourings from the coalition.

Your other points are quite frankly ridiculous so i won't waste any more time refuting that rubbish.
    Thats very funny from Belasconi land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Since this is a bit of an ignorant thread and a bit of a rant, I will also do the same:

I know nothing about politics, but I will say, after having read the manifesto of the current government (I think that's what it was - you know the one from The Guardian) I agree with all of their policies.
    It's not easy to run a country and I wish people would give the coalition a chance before laying into it.
    And no government will please everyone - and people are such haters any way - especially in this country.
    It doesn't matter what the Tories do or don't like; it's more about what they end up doing and the effects of it.
    The Guardian is a conservative run paper so everything that you hear is going to be positive......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    1. you dont because you were 5 you idiot. is your head so far up your own arse that you think you were aware of reality? no you were aware of the reality your parents cocooned you in. aside from you not knowing what your talking about, what kind of half arsed 10 minute wikipedia research did you actually do? did you actually look at how high the crime was back under the conservatives?

2.lol wow one spelling mistake! hey hopefully the tories should introduce a new law where if you make a single spelling mistake you get sent back to school(or in your case your parents? No wonder they had to remove you from school) to learn how to spell. But to answer your question no I grew up in care.

3. from the off you’ve got this question wrong because I was talking about higher education (I’m not normally this petty i just love throwing minute mistakes back in pedantic peoples faces because i know it eats away at them).

also lower class isn’t part of the class system. It goes (starting from the top) Royalty, Upper class, Middle class, Working class, Under class.
    I'm sorry just to throw a stone at your green house.... When you talk about 'the lower class' your talking about the working class and underclass....(i think someone else needs to go back to school :facepalm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kermit001)
    I'm sorry just to throw a stone at your green house.... When you talk about 'the lower class' your talking about the working class and underclass....(i think someone else needs to go back to school :facepalm:)
    you have not said anything really. all youve done is told me what i mean (as you have nothing to argue against without putting your words in my mouth to argue against.) and then told me i need to go back to school? *...slow clap*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.