Turn on thread page Beta

Tory voters are better looking than labour voters watch

ReputationRep:
    Have you not seen George Osborne? Or David Cameron's forehead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoji)
    Whoah, calm down, I'm not THAT crazy! Yeah, sporks are cool and all (I have an inside joke with an old friend about them, as a matter of fact) but I'm not obsessed! As for ninja monkeys, that would be ridiculously awesome. It'd be better if they were pirate monkeys though.

And yeah, I vote Lib Dem.

Let's not get into the old pirate or ninja debate. That's just a slippery slope.

Anyway you're Welsh also and non-English people seem to dislike Tories. Also (no offence) you don't seem to have the arrogance, wit or hairstyle of a young Tory guy.
    You look like you are tired of old politics and think Clegg will transform the country. You think you are an 'individual' who 'goes against the current' - I'm very good at reading people you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byllie)
    On average.

The sort of back-water gash that infect places like burnley, blackpool and even scotland, are often found to vote labour. These women are simply butters (in general). I am sorry if you come from a labour held seat, but you are ugly, simple as that.

The sort of labour rotters I have had to lay gaze upon for the purpose of debate on these forums, have left me in such a state I have literally chundered everywhere on occassions.

Now consider the tory heartlands; the london suburbs, Hertfordshire, bucks, surrey. The totty this small geographical region produces is unrivalled. This area has expierienced years of prosperity, viking genes and of course, the conservative party.

And for the record, lib dem voters are average.

Discuss/
    :lol: Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Let's not get into the old pirate or ninja debate. That's just a slippery slope.

Anyway you're Welsh also and non-English people seem to dislike Tories. Also (no offence) you don't seem to have the arrogance, wit or hairstyle of a young Tory guy.
    You look like you are tired of old politics and think Clegg will transform the country. You think you are an 'individual' who 'goes against the current' - I'm very good at reading people you know
    You're probably right about people who aren't English disliking Tories. Especially the Welsh, after what Thatcher did to the mines. How's it offensive to not be called arrogant? I can't get my head around that one. As for witty, well, you've got me there. And hairstyle - if Tories have short hair then they can keep it. I like mine as it is.

I'm actually very politically apathetic. I'm tired of the Labour government we had for thirteen years and I wasn't going to vote Conservative (even if I got paid for it), so that left various choices, and Lib Dem seemed the best. As for being an 'individual' who 'goes against the current' - I may be wrong, but are you trying to define me as an angsty teen who rebels against everything just because it's the norm?

ReputationRep:
    I am part welsh myself (cardiff city fan). And I am frankly embarrassed by the backwards political compass in Wales.

Most people are clueless and vote Labour because of the history of voting labour or because of some ******** that happened in the 80s that no-one in London really cares about.

Ugliness in Wales will no doubt continue until they embrace a tory government with open arms

ReputationRep:
    Your opinion is ignorant. To extremities.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely_me won't mask the ugly truth.

Your video turned me on :sexface:

So you're the one that reported it to some mod?

*rages so hard*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    So you're the one that reported it to some mod?

*rages so hard*
    Lmao it got reported.

But no I didn't report you :P:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously. A lot of Torry supporters are middle class and can afford to have plastic surgery.

ReputationRep:
    1) You're a mother. Surely you are too old to be fishing for compliments on t'internet
    2) You look like you're off Jeremy Kyle with that attractive makeup.

Sorry to be harsh but fishing bare pisses me off.
    Okay first and foremost ‘lovely’_me I am not fishing for compliments, you see it is
    merely a matter of opinion and taste as to whether or not another person is
    attractive, and your correct in saying that I am a mother, well done for
    picking up on that however I fail to see what me being a mother has anything to do
    with it. Anyway the question that I asked 'well who do you think I vote for'
    Was to see which party I would be assumed to and to try and determine how 'politically
    correct' the opening statement of the thread was.

Secondly I'm afraid that I do not get time to watch Jeremy Kyle as I have to go out
    and work but I’ll take it as a compliment maybe you are 'lovley' after all.

For the record I am a labour voter

ReputationRep:
    Chavs voted Conservative.

End discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byllie)
    Something about the Vikings, but other than that I'm talking utter crap.
    Yes, because the Vikings were amazingly beautiful, I'm sure. :teehee:

What with their beards, and bloody swords and tendencies for raping and pillaging and all that.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, this is so true.

ReputationRep:
    Most Labour voters are working class and most working class people are ugly in my opinion. So yes, I agree with you.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.