Turn on thread page Beta

How did you find your sex buddy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You can find one here on TSR, I'll volunteer to be your *********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    BLT - bacon, lettuce and tomato?
    Yes they are.
    Is that okay?
    Pass it over woman
    OM NOM NOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmonte)
    Pass it over woman
    OM NOM NOM
    :eating:
    Enjoy.

http://sydl3t.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/blt.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Well, being the classy girl that I am - I've had two. Both of whom ended up turning into a proper relationship though, so I don't know how good I am at keeping up the "sex buddy" persona.

The first one was my actual boyfriend, but he was a complete idiot to me and I could never trust him again. I missed the hell out of him physically, though, so even though I no longer felt for him emotionally, I told him that if we went back together then there would be no "us", no "boyfriend/girlfriend" so we basically had a sex buddy relationship which turned out to be great until he got all emotional with it and then luckily, he left for uni.

The second one was the first person since the ex who I had found a really strong physical connection to. It was my first proper "clubbing" outing back in January for my friend's 18th birthday. I had been talking to a guy who was supposed to be getting me a drink, but he didn't for some reason so I moved round the bar all pissed (in both senses) and began talking to this group of boys who were from where I went to school. One of the boys had this amazing haircut - like a jarhead - so I called him jarhead and had this stupid drunken attraction to the boy with a weird haircut.

We kissed that night, and I thought it was a standard pull at a bar, but he added me on facebook and we got talking and arranged to meet up at the same club again. We did this for a couple of weeks, not doing anything, until one night I went back to his place. Then that was that. We kept seeing each other - but it's not regular because he works in London (1 hr drive away) so has to come back to his parents house to see me which is a drag. And plus, I found out he's actually 24 (and I'm 17 and he thinks I'm 18). And its getting a bit more serious but I don't think I want it to...

Anyway, that's that! Hope you enjoyed my thrilling anecdotes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    :eating:
    Enjoy.

http://sydl3t.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/blt.jpg
    rep for that......although dont get used to it.....ill slap you when you misbehave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmonte)
    rep for that......although dont get used to it.....ill slap you when you misbehave
    I wouldn't dream of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And if a guy did come up to me on a night out and I liked him, I don't know how to tell him I only want sex whilst also making it clear that I want him to respect me and like (but not love:p: ) me as a person.
    To be honest, that's all you'll get from a guy in a club anyway.

ReputationRep:
    We hooked up after one of my gigs.
    Arranged to go for a 'date' a week later.
    Banged again.
    Repeat^

Neither of us have ever made any indication about a relationship, we don't talk on the phone/online. We just chill out and screw, so i guess we are more 'friends with benefits' than 'fbddys'

Another one is a girl in my class, pretty much same above.
    Another one actually wanted a relationship, I ran and she then said she was preggerz. That was a lie, but we still sleep together.

From a one night stand which was great, so we tried things out as a couple, and that was a disaster, so we just have good sex now And I am pretty sure we respect each other :]

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.