Votes Watch

O-Ren
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Thanks . . I had a look @ the who's winning and I too am surprised she is not leading the race . . she is a v beautiful girl. She has done other snaps and they truly are amazing.
She did an angle shot that's why. I glanced at Gloucester earlier and I remember thinking that girl looked the prettiest but was probably actually ugly: those kind of close up angle shots hide a lot of sins such as lack of symmetry, fat face, wide nose. If she is attractive she should have submitted a straight on photo so we could see her whole face properly.
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
24, 15 and 8
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by O-Ren)
She did an angle shot that's why. I glanced at Gloucester earlier and I remember thinking that girl looked the prettiest but was probably actually ugly: those kind of close up angle shots hide a lot of sins such as lack of symmetry, fat face, wide nose. If she is attractive she should have submitted a straight on photo so we could see her whole face properly.
All the negatives you've just posted are incorrect; she doesn't have a fat face, she is far from fat, doesn't have a wide nose and etc. She has plenty of other pictures but she said to me she posted that one as she likes it. It prob. isn't the best snap to show off her face properly, but she is a lot prettier than some of the others who are in the competition, ie LDN is a prime example! Considering I have seen the majority of those girls around Gloucester my friend (and im not just saying this because I know her) is by FAR the best looking girl there.

Are you a professional in photography?? . .
NathanW18
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
1,9 and 13.
O-Ren
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Miss Asian Beauty:

ForgettingWhatsername
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Adampolar)
http://www.missengland.info/regionals/wigan number 9 will be in my nightmares
wtf :lolwut:

Uhm 1, 9, and 24 :yep:
waney2011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They're all ugly.
waney2011
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by O-Ren)
Miss Asian Beauty
I want a piece of her.
O-Ren
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
All the negatives you've just posted are incorrect; she doesn't have a fat face, she is far from fat, doesn't have a wide nose and etc. She has plenty of other pictures but she said to me she posted that one as she likes it. It prob. isn't the best snap to show off her face properly, but she is a lot prettier than some of the others who are in the competition, ie LDN is a prime example! Considering I have seen the majority of those girls around Gloucester my friend (and im not just saying this because I know her) is by FAR the best looking girl there.

Are you a professional in photography?? . .
Well you completely missed what I was saying. I wasn't saying she was ugly, I was saying that an ugly girl could look attractive in a professional photo taken at that kind of angle. That is why she isn't doing well. She is by far the prettiest of all of them in that photo, but it's difficult to see what she really looks like. If she does look good it would have been sensible to upload a clear straight-on photo.
Jemmmy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Number 16 is scary.
L'Amour Toujours
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Probably either number one or number twelve, because I love their hair. :yep:
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by O-Ren)
Well you completely missed what I was saying. I wasn't saying she was ugly, I was saying that an ugly girl could look attractive in a professional photo taken at that kind of angle. That is why she isn't doing well. She is by far the prettiest of all of them in that photo, but it's difficult to see what she really looks like. If she does look good it would have been sensible to upload a clear straight-on photo.
Ahhh beg your pardon, misunderstood what you said.
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jemmmy)
Number 16 is scary.
Nothing to do with your post, PMSL @ your sig . . lol poor baba :tongue:.
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
#7 from Miss Oxford is the one i'd go for.
johnbrown
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
5, no contest

And the reason there aren't better looking girls on there despite there being many many better looking girls in London is because the majority of girls actually have some self respect
The_Gene_Genie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lizia)
This girl is bizarre! How does she stand upright?!
I'm gonna go with an overly enthusiastic photoshop......
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Traceur)
Wow, shes actually really stunning! Very classical looks aswell, I cant really describe it.

Hope she wins.
(Original post by zav)
Your friend is stunning and I'm quiet confused why she is not winning.
Just heard - she won last night
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
My personal favourites:

http://www.missengland.info/semi-fin...rofile&id=5075
Anyone who says they put 200% into everything they do cannot be described as incredibly academic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (116)
80.56%
Leave (28)
19.44%

Watched Threads