Would I suit short hair? PIC INCLUDED Watch

miss_opinionated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rawwwwr!)
Why scribble out your eyes :erm:
I have a lot of enemies on here who would have a field day photoshopping my pick in numerous, humiliating paint jobs .
elldee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah go for it. Won't know until you've tried it...have a go, if its really bad it'll always grow back soon enough anyway.
beatrixface
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by miss_opinionated)
True that; so you say ow do you know something suits your face if you haven't tried it yet?. And then you tell me: I personally don't believe you would suit short hair'. How do you know till you haven't tried it?.
I'm not picking on you, just saying. I asked if I would suit short hair. Not if I was pretty or ugly. I wasn't arguing against opinions that were just answering my Q.

Ok here's another pic of me from NOW:http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/p...urrent=me2.jpg

What hairstyle do you suggest?:p:
Haha, I just re-read my first response to you, what a mess. I meant to stay I would stick with the long hair, oops. I see where you're coming from now.
When talking about yourself, you're coming from an angle where you have a biased opinion. If Miss Jones on the street wants to believe orange hair will suit her, she's gonna believe it. Trust me, been there and yeesh. I was giving you my honest opinion, just in case you couldn't see past the dream or whatever. That's why I thought you initially asked the question, to get other's opinions.
You're not ugly at all, but I would still stick with the long hair, it balances your face out, and it does suit your face shape. More than I think short hair would.

Do you think short hair would suit you?
oh wow
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think short hair could really suit you- you've very good bone structure, but I really don't think you should get the 'scene' haircut. They look a bit common. Try a 1940s style cut? That would suit your pretty and natural face.
Ideot
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Perhaps get your hair cut into short layers maybe? But keep the length I'd say. It is fun to have a change now and again though.
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by beatrixface)
Haha, I just re-read my first response to you, what a mess. I meant to stay I would stick with the long hair, oops. I see where you're coming from now.
When talking about yourself, you're coming from an angle where you have a biased opinion. If Miss Jones on the street wants to believe orange hair will suit her, she's gonna believe it. Trust me, been there and yeesh. I was giving you my honest opinion, just in case you couldn't see past the dream or whatever. That's why I thought you initially asked the question, to get other's opinions.
You're not ugly at all, but I would still stick with the long hair, it balances your face out, and it does suit your face shape. More than I think short hair would.

Do you think short hair would suit you?

Honestly, I don't know :P. I wasn't defending my own opinion because I don't really have one on this subject lol.
But I just want a hairstyle that will make me look my age, not 19 or 20.
I know you think long hair suits me. But, do you have any suggestions?.
rawwwwr!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a lot of enemies on here who would have a field day photoshopping my pick in numerous, humiliating paint jobs .
Ohhh fair dos

I forgot to say before i say just go for it and try the short hair
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rawwwwr!)
Ohhh fair dos

I forgot to say before i say just go for it and try the short hair
Okay I've decided: I'm gonna have it short near the front yet long near the back. Two in one.

Btw who gave me pos rep?. I want to return it.
beatrixface
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Honestly, I don't know :P. I wasn't defending my own opinion because I don't really have one on this subject lol.
But I just want a hairstyle that will make me look my age, not 19 or 20.
I know you think long hair suits me. But, do you have any suggestions?.
I think you look about 18? Maybe getting it layered, so the layers at the front would be shorter, giving the illusion you had shorter hair? You could then see whether it would suit you or not, properly. Although, when I think of layered hair I think of older women. Maybe a fringe, that immediately makes women look younger, most of the time.
miss_opinionated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think you look about 18? Maybe getting it layered, so the layers at the front would be shorter, giving the illusion you had shorter hair? You could then see whether it would suit you or not, properly. Although, when I think of layered hair I think of older women. Maybe a fringe, that immediately makes women look younger, most of the time.
:P I'm 17. Now, I'm off to get a fringe . Thank you for the constructive advice .
presh5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hm. I would stick with the long hair, suits your face shape more. As someone already mentioned, you gotta look like a pixie to pull off short.

Dunno if that's a joke, but nah mate, you're fit. Your nose is hot, I'm jealous.
LOVE LOVE LOVE green wing!! haha awesome!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your picture doesn't work for me. I don't think that style would make you look older though tbh, to me that looks more like a 15 year olds style.
Niju
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
also could i suit front bangs/ fringe?.I am 17 and want hair that will make me look my age.
this is what i mean by short hair:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ...ene%2BHair.jpg

This is me: http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...abe/ethnic.jpg

Please be nice :o: .
Long hair definitely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.8%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (201)
39.41%

Watched Threads