Illuminati/Freemason! What are yours views on this? Watch

flugestuge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Janicia)
Are you messing about?
Ferdinand Bilberg is a very powerful man.
He has controling stakes in Goldman Sachs, the NYT and the Bank of Switzerland. Obviously, TSR is a very minor property of his.

His ancestory and connections are frightening.
http://search.ancestry.se/cgi-bin/ss...lfrage&gss=seo

This is what happened to someone who tried to expose him.
Very messy...
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/ww...aa79d9419febb4
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
BilderbergOrg, an Illuminatus monitoring group, keeps a close watch on the attempts by the Illuminated Ones to take over the world.
Several moderators have been assasinated by the Illuminati, but the brave still struggle on.
www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/index.php
/dev/null
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dunno, but look into the Hollie Greig case for some shady crap that scares the hell out of me tbh.
German Jaime
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The student room is a wrong place to discuss such volatile topics; because it is full of users who are still asleep and are constantly brainwashed by TV they watch at home.

Jay Z is part of the illuminati too if most people on here are oblivious to the fact that the Illuminati exists or there is a new world order coming then we really have a problem..

Even everyone favourite 2pac spoke about the new world order! I could give you tonnes of evidence and you lots would not still believe.. e.g. North american union, Hiv engineered in africa, why africa have always been poor, 9/11, CCTV (too many in UK), killing rap music, obama, recent 1000points drop in stock markets, banking industry wall street and co... etc

So for the OP, good that you brought up the topic and please dont change your believe. WAKE UP EVERYONE!!! Argh!!!!!!

or search on google for Tavistock institute of human relations
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by abrp)
these illuminati/freemason people seem to be very powerful and succesful. how does one go about joining their ranks?
There are two ways:
1. You can be born into their ranks.
At the entry ritual, your blood is tested by being placed on the Illuminated Pyramid.
If it glows green, then you are a Thrice Born and have full Blood Rights.
You are then inducted into the Sacred Order.
If it does not glow green, you are killed and eaten in the ceremony that follows.
(This is what happened to Sarah Ferguson, she was eaten when her blood did not glow.
She has been replaced by a thinner zombie.)

2. You can kill an Illuminatus in ritual combat.
Meeting in the underground Chamber of Set under Buckingham Palace,
you strip naked and using only talons and teeth, you try to kill an Illuminatus in their Full Aspect.
Since in Full Aspect, they are around 3 metres tall and weigh over 2 tonnes, this is not easy.
Janicia
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by flugestuge)
Ferdinand Bilberg is a very powerful man.
He has controling stakes in Goldman Sachs, the NYT and the Bank of Switzerland. Obviously, TSR is a very minor property of his.

His ancestory and connections are frightening.
http://search.ancestry.se/cgi-bin/ss...lfrage&gss=seo

This is what happened to someone who tried to expose him.
Very messy...
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/ww...aa79d9419febb4

:eek: TSR?!?!?!? That's quite scary actually. I wonder if he puts subliminal messages on here. So what do these illumaniti people want? Just world domination or to bring violence and death into the world. And why are all these pop stars doing the devil signs and that pyramid thing in their videos? Do they want us to join the pact too? But then if its ultra exclusive then we haven't got a chance have we? Sorry I just don't understand any of this.
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Janicia)
:eek: TSR?!?!?!? That's quite scary actually. I wonder if he puts subliminal messages on here.
Look carefully.
Every smiley has a pyramid embedded in it...
Eclectic Styles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
(Original post by Eclectic Styles)
Actually, if I remember correctly, it wasn't in Scotland that the Freemasons were founded as we know today, it was in England where that happened, for sure. And it was within the Enlightenment era, some time around the early years, but specific evidence regarding the actual founding date is scary at best.
No, the first Masonic lodge was in Scotland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
"The first Grand Lodge, the Grand Lodge of England (GLE), was founded on 24 June 1717[...] The Grand Lodge of Ireland and The Grand Lodge of Scotland were formed in 1725 and 1736 respectively." - History
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are two ways:
1. You can be born into their ranks.
At the entry ritual, your blood is tested by being placed on the Illuminated Pyramid.
If it glows green, then you are a Thrice Born and have full Blood Rights.
You are then inducted into the Sacred Order.
If it does not glow green, you are killed and eaten in the ceremony that follows.
(This is what happened to Sarah Ferguson, she was eaten when her blood did not glow.
She has been replaced by a thinner zombie.)

2. You can kill an Illuminatus in ritual combat.
Meeting in the underground Chamber of Set under Buckingham Palace,
you strip naked and using only talons and teeth, you try to kill an Illuminatus in their Full Aspect.
Since in Full Aspect, they are around 3 metres tall and weigh over 2 tonnes, this is not easy.
Raw.

:top:

Especially the bit about Sarah Ferguson...oh and "this is not easy" (yeah, pitched mortal combat isn't hard much?)

Although, before you tried to screwball the whole thing, being born into their ranks is true-- as with any secret society, really (or Great Family/Clan/Dynasty, whatever you call it...)
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by German Jaime)
The student room is a wrong place to discuss such volatile topics; because it is full of users who are still asleep and are constantly brainwashed by TV they watch at home.

Jay Z is part of the illuminati too if most people on here are oblivious to the fact that the Illuminati exists or there is a new world order coming then we really have a problem..

Even everyone favourite 2pac spoke about the new world order! I could give you tonnes of evidence and you lots would not still believe.. e.g. North american union, Hiv engineered in africa, why africa have always been poor, 9/11, CCTV (too many in UK), killing rap music, obama, recent 1000points drop in stock markets, banking industry wall street and co... etc

So for the OP, good that you brought up the topic and please dont change your believe. WAKE UP EVERYONE!!! Argh!!!!!!

or search on google for Tavistock institute of human relations
Actually, TSR's a great place to discuss this stuff. If you discuss it and spread the knowledge while the listeners are young, they are more likely to look it up and/or believe in it.

Why do you think various, thousands of politcal/religious/social/criminal factions try to bring people into the fold while they're still young?

Who cares about Jay-Z? Kayne West could be part of them for all we know! (actually, it's best not to talk about that guy...he should be outlawed...brrrr...)

2-Pac? Cool. You should be more concerned about Public Enemy (Chuck D) and KRS-One rather than him. Those guys are really into all this stuff and pretty wise up on it too.

Stop listing loads of conspiracy subjects and just focus on one or two and dicuss them at length in about a paragraph or two. Give us something to work with rather than trying to blindsight and throw off everyone. It's when people post like you are now that you find people get put off trying to take you seriously. I'm being serious here.
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by aprilterri)
someone quote me please. I wanna finish reading this page in the morning
Ref Quoted.

Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sashaxxx123)
In reality, the freemasons are a group of a majority of white, old men who enjoys meeting each other and performing amateur dramatics together!
Actually, not just White guys, they have Brown, Orange, Olive and Yellow too!

(Black and Caramel weren't invited 'cause they be a bunch o' nigareos and were born to a nigareo too...:curious: They're Eugenicist bunch, they are...:no:)
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Weren't the Illuminati created to hide science from the Catholics?
See my posts to Chelski.

And, to add to those posts, what happened was that because the orginal Illuminati held many pieces of scientific knowledge in their hands due to the rampant discussions of such matters in society, they inadvertanly became a sort of improv guardians of those pieces of knowledge where no-one else would bother to keep them recorded.

Unfortunately, the Church got mightly pissed off and went on a splinter crusade aganist it's many thousands of members, who were quite easy to `silence` (whatever that meant!) because of the fact that they always met in public places, like coffee houses (yes, the coffee was that good back then...:yep:) and the like.

And so, you then had a few remnant members hiding out until the heat died down or tried to stay as much as they could in public eye so it would make the Church's job harder. It's not a conspiracy, really, it's easy to dig up some info on what happened back in the Enlightenment because the Church really didn't like `revelations` of the non-believer kind to be made in such a heavily religious society...

Anyway, that's enough said there...
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Although, before you tried to screwball the whole thing, being born into their ranks is true--
Some trusted servants of the Illuminati are paid to make the masses think that the Illuminati are just a bizarre conspiracy theory or a joke.
:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
User414413
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"The first Grand Lodge, the Grand Lodge of England (GLE), was founded on 24 June 1717[...] The Grand Lodge of Ireland and The Grand Lodge of Scotland were formed in 1725 and 1736 respectively." - History
"There is evidence to suggest that there were Masonic lodges in existence in Scotland as early as the late sixteenth century. (for example the Lodge at Kilwinning, Scotland, has records that date to the late 1500s, and is mentioned in the Second Schaw Statutes (1599) which specified that "ye warden of ye lug of Kilwynning [...] tak tryall of ye airt of memorie and science yrof, of everie fellowe of craft and everie prenteiss according to ayr of yr vocations")". - History
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
"There is evidence to suggest that there were Masonic lodges in existence in Scotland as early as the late sixteenth century. (for example the Lodge at Kilwinning, Scotland, has records that date to the late 1500s, and is mentioned in the Second Schaw Statutes (1599) which specified that "ye warden of ye lug of Kilwynning [...] tak tryall of ye airt of memorie and science yrof, of everie fellowe of craft and everie prenteiss according to ayr of yr vocations")". - History
Suggestion does not equal fact.

With that in mind, we can safely say that the first established Lodge was in London, England (as there are two Londons in the world, one here and the other in Canada-- just for ref ). Whatever meeting points were congregated at in Scotland does not matter in the grand scheme of the organisation's official foundation. Scotland is the home of the inital ideas/morals, for sure, but not the organisation as a whole.

I'm sure you will argue, but that's where it stands at the moment, given the link you've presented...
Janicia
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Look carefully.
Every smiley has a pyramid embedded in it...
I've spent all day trying to see it but I can't!! He's good :yep:
German Jaime
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Actually, TSR's a great place to discuss this stuff. If you discuss it and spread the knowledge while the listeners are young, they are more likely to look it up and/or believe in it.

Why do you think various, thousands of politcal/religious/social/criminal factions try to bring people into the fold while they're still young?

Who cares about Jay-Z? Kayne West could be part of them for all we know! (actually, it's best not to talk about that guy...he should be outlawed...brrrr...)

2-Pac? Cool. You should be more concerned about Public Enemy (Chuck D) and KRS-One rather than him. Those guys are really into all this stuff and pretty wise up on it too.

Stop listing loads of conspiracy subjects and just focus on one or two and dicuss them at length in about a paragraph or two. Give us something to work with rather than trying to blindsight and throw off everyone. It's when people post like you are now that you find people get put off trying to take you seriously. I'm being serious here.
What is the point on focussing on one or too my friend? They are all connected and I am not a conspiracy freak that you think. It is up to people to research on whichever subjects listed in my last post; things should be made as simple as possible but not simpler. Good that you made those points about Public enemy and co i was trying to use a very simple example.

Krs one looks quite dodgy to me perhaps someone need to convince me.

maybe TSR is a better place, the comments on here just infuriates me; surely i cant be a teacher.
Eclectic Styles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by German Jaime)
What is the point on focussing on one or too my friend? They are all connected and I am not a conspiracy freak that you think. It is up to people to research on whichever subjects listed in my last post; things should be made as simple as possible but not simpler. Good that you made those points about Public enemy and co i was trying to use a very simple example.

Krs one looks quite dodgy to me perhaps someone need to convince me.

maybe TSR is a better place, the comments on here just infuriates me; surely i cant be a teacher.
Never make the mistake of thinking ALL conspiracies are connected. That leads you down to becoming a conspir junkie, so just be aware of that.

I don't think you are a "conspiracy freak" but I do think that you need to kind of...step back a bit and try and build up on this stuff in small steps. Try not to go mad on all of them at once and make sure you start at the bottom and then work your way to the top, making sure evidence and certifiable accounts back up what you've figured out.

Don't be quick to trust conspiracy sites as the point of them is to spread the message and knowledge of the conspiracy-- not really to confirm them or verify them properly.

Chuck D is pretty up on this stuff but his former group member and friend, Professor Griff, is even more up on this stuff, check him out if you want? KRS-One is a decent guy on this stuff, too. He's done off-the-beat interviews with guys like Alex Jones and all that on this stuff and he's done his own research too. You'll find that guys from the political rap/classic hip-hop era are more on the ball about this stuff than any of the new ones-- it just goes with them getting older and wiser, you know?

TSR is a decent place for all this stuff; you have to remember that there is wide variety of people on here and that not all of them will agree with you or will they be open-minded to different viewpoints and angles on the world. Many on here will possibly hear what you have to say but many, many more won't give a whatsit. It's like being a herald, sometimes: you gotta get your voice loud and proud over all others.

You can be a teacher of this stuff, if you want, just remember to explain and not just point people in a direction to do `research`. If you want people to do `research`, then you need to describe what they're looking for and explain terms and theories to them briefly as well as put it in a format that they can understand and that they can identify with. For most, though, you need to present this information to them-- not everyone has the initiative to search on their own. And hey, if you don't think you're up to it, then just let me and others who know how to do it naturally just do it-- no pressure, then.
michael321
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by basketofsnakes)
x
I do love these conspiracy theories :P They're all utter bull and all that, but they make a great watch/read. They should make a "The Arrivals" movie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (89)
19.96%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.36%
Nope, not that interesting (177)
39.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed