Short girls - 5ft5 and under. Watch

User69701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Several girls on here dont seem to mind shorter guys. Only wish there were more of you in the real world!
lil'K
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
the shorter the nicer lol
it's cause i'm really short haha but 5ft5 IS NOT short!!!
no minimum height for guys, but i like when they're taller than me..not difficult to find!
and i've been feeling insecure about my height for a long time but now i've accepted it and love to joke about it, whereas before i hated when people even friends made funny comments
hope it helps!x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by JayB124)
Several girls on here dont seem to mind shorter guys. Only wish there were more of you in the real world!

how tall are you? it really depends who the girl is. If she is shorter there is a lot less problems.
cymraesfach
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5'3"ish, and the tallest guy I've been with was about 5'9/10", maybe taller... Idk. I don't care at all, as long as I can wear heels and not have to tip-toe in them... I'm quite used to tip-toeing in flats though
O-Ren
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by cymraesfach)
I'm 5'3"ish, and the tallest guy I've been with was about 5'9/10", maybe taller... Idk. I don't care at all, as long as I can wear heels and not have to tip-toe in them... I'm quite used to tip-toeing in flats though
My first boyfriend (who I had stereotypical puppy love for) used to tease me sometimes when I tried to kiss him, instead of turning his face down so I could reach, he would firmly keep looking straight ahead with this frozen face (but laughing eyes), so I would be straining so hard to kiss him and then just collapse with frustration and exhaustion.

The only annoying thing is that sometimes the dynamic could be like child and parent, but so long as it's only that way in jest and not all the time it's fine.
Neil_K
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whats the minimum height of a guy you'd have a relationship with?
Also, are you insecure about your own height?
Under 5ft5 is good...do you know what the perfect girl is? 3ft tall, with big ears and a flat head so you can rest your beer while you're getting a blowjob!
Sockpirate
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5'4 insecure about my height? No, I love it! It's tall enough to not be completely tiny, but short enough that most guys are taller
As for minimum height of a guy I'd date? I don't really have a minimum height... neither of my last bf's were that tall though - I'd say 5'7 and 5'8. TBH, as long as the guy's taller than me, it's all dandy. However, a few inches is always nice to prevent any heel-wearing issues :p:
Smoosh
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5'4 and I love my height. I generally like guys that are taller than 6ft.
lauren-kelly
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5'4 and i really dont mind my height at all, its never seemed like a problem for me. My boyfriend is 6'2 but i dont really have a preference on boys and their heights, id be perfectly happy if my boyfriend was only an inch taller than me!
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 4'11 and no preference on partners height but all of mine have tended to be quite tall and I do like the fact that if we had children they wouldn't be totally gene ******.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pretty much all guys are taller than me so I've never had to really think about it. I like guys that are taller than me, hardly any aren't so.
hanika8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5ft 2" i wouldnt see myself as short. But any guy taller than me really
felt_monkey
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I HATE being called short - it's just a really unflattering word. I've got a small frame in general and I think petite is a better word to use.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't have a minimum height preference.

I've always loved my height. I'm 5'2.
La Esmerelda
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am quite insecure about my height but only because people make fun of it all the time and make it into a big deal. They say things like "Are you getting shorter" or "You'd be the easiest to beat up/throw around because you're the smallest" it gets me down so much but there's nothing I can do about it and its something I'll never be happy with anyway. Plus I'm 19 so I've stopped growing.
moomin_love
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5ft1 and I loooove being this height It's awesome! I don't really have a height requirement though although I don't think I would date a midget lol
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
i'm about 5ft 4, suits me though so i'm not insecure
and 5ft 4 is average height for a girl.
as for dating guys... any that are taller than me in heels. so 5ft 7/8 and above
sassy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tbh i see alot girls who look at least 5 foot and under
Tinket
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I'm 4'11 so like 99.9% of guys are taller than me anyway. :p: I'm not fussed about height really but it does get annoying being with a really tall guy when you have get on your tiptoes to kiss them. But like I said heigh doesn't bother me much and I like short or tall guys. I'm not insecure about my own height either although the short jokes can get a little annoying.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 4ft 11.5" I do love my height, though wish I had longer legs! I do like tall guys though, 5ft 9-10" is perfect but I don't mind either way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (69)
19.66%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.03%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.32%

Watched Threads