Turn on thread page Beta

What's your favourite takeaway meal? watch

ReputationRep:
    Salt and chilli chips, Salt and chilli chicken, chilli and sour cream fries, Chilli chicken penne pasta.

ReputationRep:
    My two favourites have to be fish and chips and a good Chinese. I love cooking my own Chinese meals at home when I can too. Mmm, I probably shouldn't but I might have a takeaway tonight!

Amy

ReputationRep:
    lamb dhansak with peshwari naan

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be a nice combo of Chicken chow mein, Egg fried rice and Chinese Beef Curry.

Absolute heaven....

ReputationRep:
    Beef curry, boiled rice, chips and noodles from the local Chinese. Mmmm....

Which reminds me, I've not had one in a while. Hehe

ReputationRep:
    Italian... rigatoni quattro formaggi is the yummiest, but like all Italian food. I probably didn't spell it right xD
    Also like sweet and sour if I have Chinese, but generally I think Chinese food is a bit greasy!
    Greek food is lovely too.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Kebab

ReputationRep:
    pizzaa, then indian :love: :yum:

ReputationRep:
    I love Chinese food but I always get something really boring because some of the ingredients they use make me feel really sick for some reason. I usually just get noodles & beansprouts with curry sauce and chips. Or hot & sour soup. Mmmmmm.

The McDonalds veggie deli meal is also omnomnomnom. I love veggie burgers in general.

Also, vegetarian pizzas with loads of jalapeno and onion... damn it, I want to eat junk food now.

ReputationRep:
    Cantonese style crispy shredded beef OR crispy chilli chicken, with egg fried rice, noodles (without beansprouts or veg) a few chips and prawn crackers, drenched in amoy soy sauce. Mmmmm.

Also a massive sucker for a KFC regular popcorn chicken meal + 3 hot wings.

Italian-spinach and ricotta cannelloni
    Chinese-pineapple and cashew egg fried rice and sweetcorn soup (from my chinese in my home town ONLY)
    Indian-vegetable biryani and sag ponir, poppadums
    pizza-stuffed crust/cheesy bites/cheesy crust in someway marghertia with veggies/olives on with garlic & herb dip
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I have home-made Indian meals just about everyday, so my favourite has to be Pukka Chicken Pie and Chips.

ReputationRep:
    Char siu steamed buns, Chicken Kungpo with rice and Lotus buns. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    The Taco Bell Mexican restaurant in the US. And Chinese and Indian food in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    ive just tried this website that delivers next day ( my mum made me try it because its supposed to be healthier ) as much as i hate her to be right it was amazing .. huge choice of italian food quite well priced if you cant cook like me ... and kept for a few days.. even better was mum was happy to help out as she thinks its better than chinese .. get your parents on it and they can send you food parcels!! yay !! chilled meals i think it was called ;0) happy days ! ....might still hve to have a chinese this weekend tho .. chicken satay ! my fav !

ReputationRep:
    Chicken chow mein OR a double cheeseburger from MaccyD's mmm.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.