JUST found boyfriend on a DATING WEBSITE! i created a fake profile.. what to do??? Watch

MrHappy_J
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Spacecam)
I created a thread similar to this a few weeks ago with a slightly related problem.

I was just very adult about it and asked at an opportune moment straight out why, what I knew and how I found out, and asked for an explanation.

But it very much depends on the other party - my other half is very mature, we're both over 21 and have been together over a year, things are pretty solid with us. We got through it in about a day. However, he might take it really badly, or give you an answer you aren't ready for.

Only you know what he's like and how he'll receive it. Personally I'd ask him straight out face to face, in a non-confrontational way. It could well be he's chatting to friends on there and that's it. In that case, ask him to move them to MSN or something, then delete the profile. It's something you'd really appreciate and I'm sure he'd do it as you probably mean more to him than the potential for online perving.

That said, if you're of the mindset that you can no longer trust him then have fun with this. Maybe it will teach him a lesson. Just make sure you stay calm and in control. Don't brag about it and keep it quiet until you've worked out how you are going to end it all.
Take no notice of this OP. Confront the little ******** and brag about it to your friends. Ridicule him, let him know what a **** he his and make him feel awful about himself.

Ah, revenge is sweet. Enjoy.
Floofy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go on girl, have a bit of fun! Play him at his own game.
manga
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i am playing him at his own game. i asked him about his girlfriend. he is saying such horrible things. i want to just walk in front of a bus now... this was not a good idea.
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by manga)
i am playing him at his own game. i asked him about his girlfriend. he is saying such horrible things. i want to just walk in front of a bus now... this was not a good idea.
what is he saying about you?
manga
Rep:
?
god, i just want to die.

he is saying that i am just not good enough for him.... and he doesn't feel passionate about me anymore ....

how the hell do i take that.....
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by manga)
god, i just want to die.

he is saying that i am just not good enough for him.... and he doesn't feel passionate about me anymore ....

how the hell do i take that.....
oh no, that's horrible

honestly, get some revenge, it will give you great satisfaction. But I wouldn't wait too long if I were you, or you'll end up hurting yourself more.

this is the reason I never want to go out with a guy ever. they're all cheaters and liars.
Duckandthat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wow. i suggest you arrange a date with him under the guise of being his new interest, and then POW.
BWalker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
just ask (fake profile) him is he with anyone atm and would like to go somewhere then if he says yes hes with someone and he doesnt want to meet you then he is obviously not cheating, but if he says he's single then well....
TheRealDarthVader
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You> Hey Babez!!!1 Seenz ur pics n I fink y00z is SEXAY!!!!!1 R U Single?
Him> Yeah, I'm single, how about you?
You> I have a boyfriend atm, but I will be leaving him soon, he is a scumbag!!!!1
Him> That's too bad for him... but good for me I suppose Can I see ur pics?
*Send him pictures of you*
You> There u r, wat do you think?
manga
Rep:
?
he said he wants to meet up for sex when i offered it to him.

he never even had sex with me. and we were together 3 years. cos he said he believed in sex before marriage.

**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by manga)
he said he wants to meet up for sex when i offered it to him.

he never even had sex with me. and we were together 3 years. cos he said he believed in sex before marriage.

f*ck f*ck F**CK!!!!!!!!!!!!
look at RealDarthVader's post. That's exactly what you should do. :yep:

this is getting interesting.
manga
Rep:
?
this hurts so much.
icn06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You definitely need to see how far he's willing to take it. If you confront him about it early on he can claim it was just harmless flirting and he wouldn't have done anything. Make sure to get him good because if you love him you're really going to want to believe him when he says he wouldn't have taken things further. For all you know he already has!

EDIT: Jesus after what he has said about you, just end this now. Call him, say it's over. He doesn't even deserve an explanation Scum bag.
me, myself and I
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by manga)
this hurts so much.
:hugs: OP, im so so sorry to have read this

we're all behind you though. what i'd suggest, is just break up with him. and don't give him an explanation. just cut all contact. he's been with you 3 years, and has lied to you. the guy is a jerk. don't stoop to his level, but just be dignified and save yourself from more pain.

what you could do though, is ditch him on the dating site. i don't know how, but maybe ask to see a photo of him and then say 'uhh....im not sure' or something lol. unless he's really good looking in which case but still, insult him somehow. shut him up. in cyberspace.
kiwietnana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ask him to meet up with you - using your fake profile, then when confront him about it in public and sort him out.
me, myself and I
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
here's a thought. have you got a willing and trustworthy friend? you could pretend to be them online, get your bf to somehow send his photo online, then get said friend to go meet up with the jerk and make sure you go with them to surprise him and dump his sorry ass.
jammythedodger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lovely_me)
Send me a link to his profile.

I can't promise I will solve anything, but it will be amusing.
I love your sig... just in general, it's hilarious.
HamsterdanceX
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cut off all connection to him, it's not like you know him in real life; so you'll never see him again. Tell him 'You're dumped, you a lair' and that's it block him, his number, email, whatever really.

And also, why make a fake profile?
chelski786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Arrange to meet up with him and send along some fat, ugly ***** to meet him.
Sushidelight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just walk away....

don't even give him a reason.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads