Favourite movie quotes Watch

someguy_101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skyhigh!)
What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals.

I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see a bad-ass mother who won't take no CRAP off of NOBODY!

Cool Runnings

...Keep the change, you filthy animal
Ahhhaha you made my day. Cool runnings brings back memories. Good times good times.
machiavelli123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian Fantana: Yep.
Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies you know. 60% of the time it works every time.

-Anchorman
elisabethbridge
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Christien)
Basically everything from The Big Lebowski.
This.
Shyness is nice, but
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I gots another, this time from American Psycho.
"You're a ******* ugly *****. I want to stab you to death and then play around with your blood" hehehe

And also, not really a line, but the ATM machine's "FEED ME A STRAY CAT".

genius
sweetlovinchick2k1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"Jez, he's like a gremlin, all instructions and ****" - Phil - The Hangover

"Darius, I want you all over that ball like a fat kid on a cupcake" - Van Wilder

"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere” - Van Wilder

"It's a law of physics: any time there's this much gay energy in a room, Liza manifests" – Miranda Hobbes - SATC2

“Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now” – Vivian Ward - Pretty Woman

"Our fingerprints never fade from the lives we touch" – Tyler Hawkins – Remember Me

Those are my favourites of all time!
kpwxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"No body grows up in Florida... unless you're an orange." Music & Lyrics

Everything from the big lebowski.
j_a_z_z
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"If you get tangled up, just tango on." - Scent of a Woman

Anton Chigurh: What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: Sir?
Anton Chigurh: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: I don't know. I couldn't say.
[Chigurh flips a quarter from the change on the counter and covers it with his hand]
Anton Chigurh: Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Call it?
Anton Chigurh: Yes.
Gas Station Proprietor: For what?
Anton Chigurh: Just call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here.
Anton Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.
Anton Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?
Gas Station Proprietor: No.
Anton Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Look, I need to know what I stand to win.
Anton Chigurh: Everything.
Gas Station Proprietor: How's that?
Anton Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Alright. Heads then.
[Chigurh removes his hand, revealing the coin is indeed heads]
Anton Chigurh: Well done.
[the gas station proprietor nervously takes the quarter with the small pile of change he's apparently won while Chigurh starts out]
Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.
[Chigurh leaves and the gas station proprietor stares at him as he walks out]
- No Country For Old Men

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." - Heat

And pretty much the entire Pulp Fiction script:

Mia: I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.

Honey Bunny: [about to rob a diner] I love you, Pumpkin.
Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.
Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
Honey Bunny: Any of you ******* pricks move, and I'll execute every motherf*cking last one of ya!

Mia: [Before snorting coke] I have to go powder my nose.

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same f*ckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no f*ckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ******' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ******' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ******' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: **** yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little p*ssed here.
lyrical_lie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That was ONE time- mean girls. This is in my year book hahaa.
They're taking the hobbits to isengard- Two Towers.
Nobody puts baby in the corner- dirty dancing
Ohana means family, family means nobody is left behind, or forgotten. - Lilo and Stitch!

Soo going to go watch lilo and stitch now!
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?" - Private Joker, Full Metal Jacket

"You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and ****. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and ****. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first ************ to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and **** it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy ****** a Martian once." " - Jay, Clerks 2
dnnr
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by j_a_z_z)

Anton Chigurh: What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: Sir?
Anton Chigurh: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: I don't know. I couldn't say.
[Chigurh flips a quarter from the change on the counter and covers it with his hand]
Anton Chigurh: Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Call it?
Anton Chigurh: Yes.
Gas Station Proprietor: For what?
Anton Chigurh: Just call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here.
Anton Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.
Anton Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?
Gas Station Proprietor: No.
Anton Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Look, I need to know what I stand to win.
Anton Chigurh: Everything.
Gas Station Proprietor: How's that?
Anton Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Alright. Heads then.
[Chigurh removes his hand, revealing the coin is indeed heads]
Anton Chigurh: Well done.
[the gas station proprietor nervously takes the quarter with the small pile of change he's apparently won while Chigurh starts out]
Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.
[Chigurh leaves and the gas station proprietor stares at him as he walks out]
- No Country For Old Men
So, so, so tense.
Mr_Muffin_Man
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
MMM..that IS a tasty burger!

Pulp fiction
ladyhoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Red's monologue at the end of The Shawshank Redemption. I love this, it makes me cry every time.

Vous n'avez pas des os en verre. Vous pouvez vous cogner à la vie. (Your bones aren't made of glass. You can take life's knocks.)
Raymond Dufayel- Amélie

A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to! -Gandalf

OOOOH, THAT'S A BINGO!- Col. Hans Landa :p:

Plenty more, but those are the ones that have sprung to mind.
midpikyrozziy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
'First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a ****?'

Pretty much the perfect movie quote
Altruistic1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dear Joe,

Ain't it funny how life goes? We all struggle so mildly, I don't even think we know what secret we're looking for. I've tried living down in the valley again, really tried - I've walked up and down here looking for one open face but most people I've met barely seem like human beings anymore. I've often felt like something mysterious was keeping itself hidden from me and I've spent years trying to guess at it. Now life has gone and revealed its purpose to me all at once and everything else just seems like an illusion; like a painted wooden horse.

It's been a long time, Joe. If we passed each other on the street we might not even recognise each other; maybe that's happened already without our sensing it. I used to wonder why you did what you did, what made you leave, but now I think I know what you were looking for. I hope you see that in my own way I'm after the same things.

I hope this letter finds you well, though I would have liked to look you in the face one more time. The winter rains have cleared the smog out and for the first time I can really see the trail infront of me. I'm off to a greener pasture. If you think of me now and then wish me luck.

Your loving son,
Harlen
Skaiyote
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by someguy_101)
Ahhhaha you made my day. Cool runnings brings back memories. Good times good times.
:yep: Amazing film. I watched it on holiday in Dubai everyday for like a week haha. You have good taste .
Popppppy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"I learned never to invest too much emotion into something you can't control" Domino
IcarusExMachina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"I find polishing my interactions to make them sociable a tremendous effort." - A Beautiful Mind

"Is it worth it?"
"Oh yeah it's worth it, if you're strong enough." - Men In Black
bloomblaze
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
''Get busy living or get busy dying''- the Shawshank Redemption

''it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again'' (those might not be the exact words )- The Silence of the Lambs
bloomblaze
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
''hhhheeereees Johhny'' - The Shining
Lantulana
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
"Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a Spiderpig does..." Homer Simpson, The Simpsons Movie (2009)

And:

"Live or die: make your choice." Jigsaw, and of the SAW films

I'm surprized no-one's said either of these yet XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads