Turn on thread page Beta

Can someone help explain why Lemaitre and Chambers have such different builds? watch

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt even put that down as the reason.....id just say places like nigeria have no decent coaching, funding and facilities etc....the talent is definitely there.....culture does play a part and sprinting is the national sport in jamaica, nigeria is probably football which its also easier to make money out of.......jamaica might have a genetic advantage for whatever reason because they do seem to produce a lot of the best sprinters, linford, ben johnson and donovan bailey were all born in jamaica, they just didnt represent.....id still put it down to culture though.

ReputationRep:
    When I saw the pictures. It was obvious. Chambers is of West African descendant.

(Original post by logic123)
    and? my dad has been of steroids for years he still has s**it load of muscle mass. Point is?
    Point is that your an idiot. Chambers is the most watched man by the doping agencies because he got caught. He hasn't touched that stuff in ages.

Muscle doesn't just ******* stay after you gained them. You have to work on keeping them. Obviously chambers is doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Why Chambers was allowed back is a point, IMO he should have been banned for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Why Chambers was allowed back is a point, IMO he should have been banned for life.
    Because all the other top sprinters are clean?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    i wouldnt even put that down as the reason.....id just say places like nigeria have no decent coaching, funding and facilities etc....the talent is definitely there.....culture does play a part and sprinting is the national sport in jamaica, nigeria is probably football which its also easier to make money out of.......jamaica might have a genetic advantage for whatever reason because they do seem to produce a lot of the best sprinters, linford, ben johnson and donovan bailey were all born in jamaica, they just didnt represent.....id still put it down to culture though.
    that's true, i guess it's the culture and the diet. There are actually quite a few nigerians that represent great britain and other countries in sprints.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.