Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Never. I am a wholesome person, and think all evil people should be shipped off to an island.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack regan)
    wot if a lad were shaggin you then bussed after like 2 minute, and ****** off n left ya right there, you wouldnt feel 2 good about yourself would ya? its the same sort of thing so dont try your feminist bollox with me
    What the **** are you talking about?? How are you comparing that to rape? If a girl asks you to stop for whatever reason, pain, tiredness, or otherwise and you dont stop you are raping her aka forcing her to have sex.

What the hell is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paella)
    Because the girl has not consented, and it's not reasonable to expect the girl wants it, and she has shown no interest. Once a girl consents she is saying that she wants sex, and that is an agreement that you will have sex as far as I'm concerned.
    I've done this, I've started to have sex with someone and then just left. Having sex with someone isn't like making a contract, there's no reason why you can't change your mind and I wasn't in anyway obliged to stay with him. If he had physically forced me to stay after I said I wanted to leave, it would have been rape - he would have been forcing sex on me. How is that OK?

ETA: And no, I wouldn't be friends with a rapist.

ReputationRep:
    im finding the position of a few posters on her a bit puzzeling. "when i have sex, i expect to finish, and if i am asked to stop half way through im going to carry on regardless because if i stop it won't feel good for me and it will be annoying- so this is why this type of rape is justified."

YOU UTTER IDIOTS.
    you can't cope with not finishing your sex session because it will be annoying for you, so you're willing to RAPE someone. selfish, ignorant,stupid, *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duckandthat)
    im finding the position of a few posters on her a bit puzzeling. "when i have sex, i expect to finish, and if i am asked to stop half way through im going to carry on regardless because if i stop it won't feel good for me and it will be annoying- so this is why this type of rape is justified."

YOU UTTER IDIOTS.
    you can't cope with not finishing your sex session because it will be annoying for you, so you're willing to RAPE someone. selfish, ignorant,stupid, *******s.
    Some men will let their dicks get the better of them.

ReputationRep:
    n.

ReputationRep:
    Because the girl has not consented, and it's not reasonable to expect the girl wants it, and she has shown no interest. Once a girl consents she is saying that she wants sex, and that is an agreement that you will have sex as far as I'm concerned.

Get many girls coming back for more?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the rape tbh. If it was statutory rape because the other party was underage but consensual I probably wouldn't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Would you stay friends with someone if you found out they had raped someone?

I don't mean speculation, I mean if they admitted it and everything.

This is purely out of idle curiosity.
    Depends, was it worth it? (For him that is..)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I don't think I could stay friends with someone who had raped someone; I'd be wary of them.

ReputationRep:
    i wish someone wud of shot the first ever feminist then we wudnt be putting up wi all this crap in 2010
    :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure decent guys didn't rape women even before the rise of feminism.

ReputationRep:
    some women use there pussy to get power over lads

And some males are quite happy to let them.

Teenage males being perhaps a little happy to get any at all.

I've heard it happens even in marriages at times, one person using their body to reward/deny/control the other.
    Fine if its as a game, not so fine if its done permanently.

And males are quite as capable of this as females.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    I just. Don't. Have words.
    its probably safer for your sanity. Idiots cant be argued with

Anyway depending in th situation would depend on my response. An out and out go grab a stranger and rape them then no.

A girl who willingly slept with him but then felt gulty and changed her mind afterwards and claimed rape - yes i would as thats not his fault

ReputationRep:
    Under absolutely no circumstances would I stay friends with them. I would lose every ounce of respect I ever had for them and be totally disgusted by them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure decent guys didn't rape women even before the rise of feminism.
    im not talking about rape, if a bird changes her mind halfway WITHOUT A GOOD REASON, then its tough ****, your making a mockery of real rape victims you mug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    A girl who willingly slept with him but then felt gulty and changed her mind afterwards and claimed rape - yes i would as thats not his fault
    But that's not rape.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's reasonable for a girl to initiate sex, get the guy all worked up, and then decide she doesn't want it half way through and **** off. If it was a protection issue I'd be sympathetic, but normally it's not. If you consent at the start you are obliged to go through with it in my opinion, unless again it's a protection issue.
    I like the example in my family.. I cant remember exactly what happened but the mothers reply was what came into my head when I read this.

something like the girl went on a date and then got in the car with someone then he wouldn't stop when she said and she was saying it was her fault because she shouldn't of let it start.

the mother referred to her tattoo saying that once she had picked out the design and even sat in the chair and the person was starting would it be ok for him to carry on if she changed her mind? of course it wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    Oh please :rolleyes: Spare us your teenage angst. You don't know what a genuine lack of empathy is. Allow me to educate you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't no. It would make me physically ill being in contact with such a disgusting human being.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.