Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im on floor 4 room 13 x

ReputationRep:
    Finally got mine; contacted them and it turned out that they had my insurance course details down on the application (my firm was also at Aston and I got into that.) Got B2, Ground Floor, Flat 4. Anyone nearby? Wanted Lakeside but oh well, I got the 7 bed new build and I'd rather that over the 5 bed or standard.
    yeah I am! im ground floor flat 6, so very near you. What you studying there?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dan Robbins)
    yeah I am! im ground floor flat 6, so very near you. What you studying there?
    Cool, I haven't found many people on ground floor at all. Business and Management, you?

Does anyone know how many flats there are on a floor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noonehasthisone)
    Hey,

Got an accommodation offer today, Stafford Tower Floor 4.

What has everyone else been offered?

hey what room?? im on floor 4 too room 13 ) xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChibiSora)
    hey there!

im on the 4th floor

when do we have to pay the deposit

what are you studying? im studying international business management

im on floor 4 too what room you in?? im in room 13 x

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I haven't found many people on ground floor at all. Business and Management, you?

Does anyone know how many flats there are on a floor?
    Im doing Pharmacy. Where you moving from? im coming up from South Wales so have absolutely no idea what to expect. :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Im doing Pharmacy. Where you moving from? im coming up from South Wales so have absolutely no idea what to expect. :confused:
    Have you not been to an open day then? I'm from Wiltshire; it's in South West England.

ReputationRep:
    I visited Birmingham last year, but as i came up for the day, i barely had 2 hours to look around and had to cut short the open day tour to catch the train home. You nervous about going up? I think it will be a HUGE culture shock, for me at least. Moving from a tiny little village to a huge city, you know, i only found out what Starbucks was little over a year ago. Do you know anybody who is going up to the area?
    Dan

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Dan, I'm in the same situation! I'm sure it'll be a good culture shock though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparky321)
    Stafford Tower Floor 2 here
    Me too! Yay I'll know someone before I get there
    Well, not exactly, cos you don't have a picture so I won't know who you are, but you'll recognise me xD say hi!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I visited Birmingham last year, but as i came up for the day, i barely had 2 hours to look around and had to cut short the open day tour to catch the train home. You nervous about going up? I think it will be a HUGE culture shock, for me at least. Moving from a tiny little village to a huge city, you know, i only found out what Starbucks was little over a year ago. Do you know anybody who is going up to the area?
    Dan
    I'm coming from a tiny village as well. It might be daunting at first but I'm looking forward to having things on my doorstep so to speak rather than having to get buses/drive everywhere. I don't know anyone personally who is going there; loads of people from my 6th form are going to Plymouth.

ReputationRep:
    Dont get me wrong, im excited about moving up, I cant wait to meet everyone and make some new friends, Just a big big change!:rolleyes: Are you going up on the 25th or 26th? cant wait to meet you all during freshers!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Dont get me wrong, im excited about moving up, I cant wait to meet everyone and make some new friends, Just a big big change!:rolleyes: Are you going up on the 25th or 26th? cant wait to meet you all during freshers!
    I'm going on the 25th, you?

ReputationRep:
    A word of advice from last year - turn up as early as possible on the day you're moving in. I turned up at 9am sharp and got my keys etc right away, those who turned up at midday and beyond often had to wait in massive queues.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice. See you all there then. I'll be there on the 25th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aston2010)
    im on floor 4 too what room you in?? im in room 13 x
    heey!! im in room 8 what course you doin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChibiSora)
    heey!! im in room 8 what course you doin?

hey im doing business mangement how about you???

god so glad found another person who is on my side of the flat :0

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.