Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    Got an interview for occupational therapy on 9th of feb so excited!!!
    :coma:
    OT @ Brookes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer.re)
    :coma:
    OT @ Brookes.
    what do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    what do you mean by that?
    I'm a second year, and I love it

ReputationRep:
    I'm a second year, and I love it
    O hahaha i thought you meant it was bad :/ did you ahve an interview? also how is the course? and the uni? sorry for the questions i know noone who does/done the course :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosiL)
    O hahaha i thought you meant it was bad :/ did you ahve an interview? also how is the course? and the uni? sorry for the questions i know noone who does/done the course :/
    I didn't have an interview sorry.
    The course is hard but good; more hands on and interactive then my friends who sit listening to lecturers for hours without saying a word. Generally the content is good (saying that I have a 3 hour seminar tomorrow on Moving and Handling for like the 50th time in my life). And I love Brookes and Oxford as a city

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have an interview sorry.
    The course is hard but good; more hands on and interactive then my friends who sit listening to lecturers for hours without saying a word. Generally the content is good (saying that I have a 3 hour seminar tomorrow on Moving and Handling for like the 50th time in my life). And I love Brookes and Oxford as a city
    O thats good i like hands on stuff etc, I really hope I get into brookes, it looks really nice

ReputationRep:
    got my conditional offer for Publishing Media/English today! So excited!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for Film studies, BBC should be easy to get, I really hope it lives up to my expectation

ReputationRep:
    Gee, I'm so tired of waiting for them.

ReputationRep:
    conditional offer for architecture

ReputationRep:
    when did you have your interview? i just got an email today asking me to post my portflio on a usb by 4th march. mines for interior architecture. Also did you get the guidance notes posted to your house?

ReputationRep:
    Finally got the offer on UCAS!!! Economics, Finance & International Business WOOOOOOOO! FIRST CHOICE

ReputationRep:
    conditional for combined psychology and sport science

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here going to the open day on the 23rd of March? Would be nice to meet up with some people

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer through today, Religion and Theology, BBC did anyone else apply for that course?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer! Unconditional for English and History!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for Medical Science - anyone going to the open day next wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    im going to the visit day on Wednesday (23rd feb)! anyone else going that one?

ReputationRep:
    Errrm hiya Charlottay and casiogeek, I'm heading down there on the 23rd as well, and I've applyed for Japanese Studies/Computer Science.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaah, I can't wait til i hear back from them! Applied for communications, media and culture (transfer) and i really, really hope i get in!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.