Turn on thread page Beta

Students: Domino's, or Pizza Hut? watch

• View Poll Results: Domino's or Pizza Hut?
    Domino's
    61.31%
    Pizza Hut
    38.69%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    Neither, because none of them do gluten free bases :mad:

If I had to choose, would be Pizza Hut because as I recall their pizzas were always a bit tastier
    You can take your own base in and they'll make the pizza on it. I know that doesn't really work if you want it delivered, but still.

ReputationRep:
    For us Pizza Hut is quicker than Domino's, but we usually get Domino's because you get free dips.

ReputationRep:
    Dominos two for tuesdays. Meltdown the revenge is goooooood. Yeaaaaaah-

ReputationRep:
    Domino's for me, but as the only time I use either I get domino's for free I may be slightly biased here....

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes as I have approx £300 of vouchers for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia(:)
    :rolleyes:a little off topic, but has anyone ever tried dominos cookies?
    Fatty.

ReputationRep:
    pizza hut. domino's is shiit

ReputationRep:
    Domino's for take out, Pizza Hut for eat in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    Domino's for take out, Pizza Hut for eat in
    Same, plus 50% reusable discount for dominos is a god send

ReputationRep:
    Royalists vote for Pizza Hut, the anti-monarchy lunatic fringe (sadly the majority here it seems) vote for Domino's.

How else can you explain a vote for an establishment (Domino's) that Camilla and Prince (let's not dispense with formalities) Charles wouldn't even send one of their footmen in to? Yet I can all too readily imagine Prince Charles, one day our King (let's forget all that nonsense about Prince William leapfrogging tradition like some bucktoothed deer), grinning from ear to ear like some Carollian Cheshire Cat, cutting the ribbon at the opening of the latest Pizza Hut with a pair of oversized scissors, Camilla, wellies freshly dunged from another day in the fields.

Charles, innocently turning to the manager, enquires about the organic credentials, seconds later a quizzical expression turning ashen faced. Too late! Princess Anne, coming seemingly from nowhere, has vaulted through some cordon and is already tackling the all you can eat buffet, her glorious regal incisors tearing strips of non-organic halal chicken asunder in a blue blooded frenzy.

Can you imagine that at a Domino's? No, neither can I.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut! I guess that makes me a Royalist then^

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut every time.

Hands firmly down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia(:)
    me and my bf used to have a 'pizza night' where we would get dominos, but decided one week to get pizza hut. we got exactly the same as we would usually, but it was cold-ish by the time it got to us which meant the cheesy bites were a little rubbery/ chewy, and the dips were DISGUSTING. i had the garlic and herb one and my bf had bbq, and we both said that they didnt taste right. dominos all the way.
    I agree, the takeaway ones just taste like nothing, and the dips are absolutely foul. They taste off. I only tried the garlic and cream and chive and couldn't finish them. Whoever made them must have a thing for stale food.

ReputationRep:
    I love both. Dominoes are bigger but more expensive, but Pizza Hut are cheap and have good deals yet taste great. You can get good discounts if you're a student for Dominoes, but I don't know about Pizza Hut.

ReputationRep:
    Dominoes.

Although, I do like pizza hut.

ReputationRep:
    Domino's gave out masses of free pizza vouchers at freshers. all it did for me is make me never order from them again. Why do they put those horrible crumb things on the base and use low quality cheese, tasteless sauce and barely any toppings?! I'll just stick to the small businesses with very low prices for take away.

ReputationRep:
    Depends where you are aswell. In my town, the domino's is awful, it takes ages and its never cooked properly. This means that I go with pizza hut, Cheesy bites are AMAZING. But if I were to go to a mates in Bristol or whatever it would be a dominos.

ReputationRep:
    Domino's on Tuesdays (Two for Two)

Pizza Hut on anyday (For Buffets) xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Pizza hut, because they do pasta too.
    You go to pizza hut for pasta?! Ah its nice people still go for the luxurious lifestyle in economic downturns!

ReputationRep:
    **** you all, I stick with my 1 pound Pizza from my local Paki/Indian shop. Dominoes/Hut and the rest are way tooooo expensive!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.