Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She is very hot. I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Yes, do not take me wrong please, I am not saying that anything except natural sciences is for less intelligent people – I myself am studying law besides physics and my interests include for example psychology or philosophy. I am only talking about what we, the public, can deduce from her behaviour, which does not give us any solid evidence of her exceptional intelligence, as many call it. I have recently seen the new Harry Potter film and went to look for some opinions on the internet – most of her fans do mention this aspect although they hardly know her enough to critically value her mental state. Despite of this, even with limited amount of information, we can probably agree that she is one of the brightest persons amongst the celebrities. Hopefully she will not end up as Ms. Lohan and such.
    Yes, of course. I don't know how intelligent she really is. But she seems bright enough. In that sense. I don't expect her to end up like Lohan. That would be a huge shock.

I know Emma has some difficulty dealing with being a celebrity though (even though I think she's done very well).. I got that from some interviews. Must be strange having so many people 'obsessing' over you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    Get over it you jealous wench.
    It always amazes me when a female dislikes a female celebrity that everyone seems to adore and everyone draws conclusion that she is jealous. What happened to people being entitled to their own opinions? I love Emma Watson by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly she's very good looking. You may not find her attractive but that doesnt mean she's over rated, it just means you're wrong

ReputationRep:
    i dont think shes that special either and her new hairstyle - she looks like a boy. not a good look at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny17)
    It always amazes me when a female dislikes a female celebrity that everyone seems to adore and everyone draws conclusion that she is jealous. What happened to people being entitled to their own opinions? I love Emma Watson by the way.
    It's because she is jealous, if you can't read that from her original post then you possess quite infantile psychoanalytical skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    It's indeed a great sig. I've watched it many times as well, lol.
    Rep for you too, when TSR let me.

ReputationRep:
    she's more pretty than 'gorgeous'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    It's because she is jealous, if you can't read that from her original post then you possess quite infantile psychoanalytical skills.
    Why else would i comment if i didn't read it. And you are a retard for using a psychological term as insult. You judgemental condescending arrogant iimature fool

EDIT: Before you depict chldish behaviour by saying that i didn't reply immediately for a comeback, my computer got frozen. Next time, choose your words correctly before you reply child.

ReputationRep:
    she's pretty but not gorgeous in my opinion..doesnt *** across as a celebrity thou..seems more down to earth..thts why ppl luv her i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Rep for you too, when TSR let me.
    Thankies

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    She's kind of pretty I guess, but she does look a bit young. Plus that new hair style does nothing for her.

Ohh look at me *****IN!
    [IMG]http://blue-networks.net/ia/*****in.gif[/IMG]

ReputationRep:

Wait til she hits the spirits. Full-blown alcoholism is next. What a waste.

ReputationRep:
    She's beautiful, smart and lovely. What can you not like? Plus, she's Hermione.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)

Wait til she hits the spirits. Full-blown alcoholism is next. What a waste.
    Who are you? Journalist in the Daily Mail? This is so old. She was a normal teenager like anyone else. That picture is several years old, and she's only posing with it.
    Or maybe you're being sarcastic, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    That is not true in my opinion. Surely she would appear more intelligent after a competent lecture on the Einstein field equations than some drama analysis. While studying e.g. literature is simply about memorising information, mathematics or physics require for example logic to combine theories or creativity to draft experiments.
    bit off topic here but I really don't see how studying literature is just about memorising information! you have to have a love of reading and interpreting other people's writings (ie emotional intelligence), a good vocabulary, and good intelligence to come up with arguments in essays etc... I don't really know what infomation you 'memorise' at all!

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    No one will ever come close to my Myleene Klass, many have tried and many have failed (although Emma Watson was a strong contender).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    She's everything young girls need in a role model. Look at Miley Cyrus. They used to be able to look up to her but now she is lap dancing with a different guy every night. It's her life, and she can do whatever she wants with it, but that's not really what parents want their children to aspire to. Emma Watson, on the other hand, has grown up without going "off the rails" and is just a much better role model to young girls.
    Sooner or later Emma will discover bashment music over in the states. Then it's daily booty shakes in the bronx, and crack cocaine. What a waste. She was such a lovely little girl.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.