Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyb1993)
    Heyy, basically my interview was so relaxed, there was 3 people asking the questions ( 2 from cardiology and 1 from respiratory) We had a talk about the course first, then had individual interviews, I wouldn't worry though, It's the obvious questions you would normally get and also I got asked some things about my personal statement
    You'll be fine!
    Good luck!!
    I have an interview for wlv it's 27th june worried what kind of questions do they ask and they also wnt to do a 30 mins science test so worried :s ohh god help n tips wld be very much appreciated thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheila--x)
    I have an interview for wlv it's 27th june worried what kind of questions do they ask and they also wnt to do a 30 mins science test so worried :s ohh god help n tips wld be very much appreciated thx
    Are you applying for the BSc or the MSc? It'll be different for each I'm applying for the BSc and we didn't have a science test but haven't had the second stage of interviews yet...

ReputationRep:
    For the BSc there is no test. In the interviews they are simply determining whether or not your personality is suited to their hospitals... Very informal! Although this is for the interviews at University of Leeds on 2nd June, I don't know about any other interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlwithsharpteeth)
    Are you applying for the BSc or the MSc? It'll be different for each I'm applying for the BSc and we didn't have a science test but haven't had the second stage of interviews yet...
    I'm applying for BSc at WLV im suprised they wnt a test really worriedd??

ReputationRep:
    how are people feeling about tomorrow? I'm looking foward to meeting everyone!
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaam8)
    how are people feeling about tomorrow? I'm looking foward to meeting everyone!
    Good Luck
    Nervous! I'm travelling down in a couple of hours as I'll have to spend the night there, anyone else having to do this? I still haven't heard back from all of them yet makes me a little worried that some of them will decide to interview us last minute or that we'll have to travel to Leeds on multiple days (which, other than getting expensive, might get in the way of exams next week )

Looking forward to meeting you all aswell Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    I am nervous too I don't think they will ask us to come back another day. I spoke to the lady from wakefield and she said that they will have pretty much made their decisions by tomorrow evening. I think they know that people have to travel and stuff so coming back would be very inconvenient.

What time are people planning on getting there? Some of the emails said 8.30 and some said 9. I am travelling up in the morning so I'm aiming to get there for 8.30. How are you guys preparing for the interviews? I'm so excited but so nervous haha!! Looking forward to meeting you all though

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone just wondering if anyone has heard back from the hospitals? leeds teaching hospitals rang me tonight and offered me a place!! just wondering who the other 3 are if ur on here?? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Congrats!! Pinderfields offered me a place... Very very happy

ReputationRep:
    well done!! im not sure if i met u yesterday? but im sure il be seeing you soon! xx

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys decided where you'll be staying yet? Close to hospital or close to Uni/Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Henry Price, wanted to be as close to campus as possible. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    hey are any of you guys going to st.georges?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.