Perfect outfit: Male and Female. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    those jeans, and that tee.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Kilt and abs
    Ha true but I'd feel guilty for them being cold right now...

I Love your sig though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobrabite11)
    You have a good eye! I like all your outfits haha!
    Haha thank you, if only I had the money for it all. I added up the first outfit price (red dress £225 in total :/ and then the rest should all be over £300 im guessing :/ especially that necklace... if only someone buy me it all x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    Haha thank you, if only I had the money for it all. I added up the first outfit price (red dress £225 in total :/ and then the rest should all be over £300 im guessing :/ especially that necklace... if only someone buy me it all x
    Haha, I know! Being fashionable and looking your best comes at a high price. Too high for me!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becciboo)
    Ha true but I'd feel guilty for them being cold right now...

I Love your sig though...
    Oh my goodness, kilts, abs and a snowball fight they can always come back to mine to warm up :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness, kilts, abs and a snowball fight they can always come back to mine to warm up :perv:
    Pah! I'll join you on that one.... Dam I love having a Scottish boyfriend!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Pah! I'll join you on that one.... Dam I love having a Scottish boyfriend!
    That is my aim. 4 years of uni should be long enough to find a scottish husband right? I've had a few guys who've agreed to marry me already (always good to have backups!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobrabite11)
    Well I am making my christmas outfit...

NEED TROUSERS... thinking Zara or H&M? Burton maybe? Quote with suggestions, please.

Also, wearing with ankle boots... I'm quite liking these but of course I am open to suggestions as I'm sure there are nicer.

Any changes? Likes/dislikes?
    I love the jumper. I think a darker shirt may look better. Also, I like these boots more (and they are probably cheaper than RI, espesh, if the 'ASOS20' 20% off voucher is still working):
    http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/...rt=3&clr=Brown
    Also the black kind of trousers you suggested would look okay. I have some black waxed jeans and have had some compliments about them and they look great with military boots but I don't know whether they would look right on a guy. They do last longer and look better than normal black jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    I love the jumper. I think a darker shirt may look better. Also, I like these boots more (and they are probably cheaper than RI, espesh, if the 'ASOS20' 20% off voucher is still working):
    http://www.asos.com/Asos-Collection/...rt=3&clr=Brown
    Also the black kind of trousers you suggested would look okay. I have some black waxed jeans and have had some compliments about them and they look great with military boots but I don't know whether they would look right on a guy. They do last longer and look better than normal black jeans.
    Thanks for the reply, sorry I just am not that keen on your boots. Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    That is my aim. 4 years of uni should be long enough to find a scottish husband right? I've had a few guys who've agreed to marry me already (always good to have backups!)
    That's plenty of time!! I got one after a year of him being in our English school.... Got a back up in Dundee if this one goes pear shape but I'm hoping it won't come to that
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That's plenty of time!! I got one after a year of him being in our English school.... Got a back up in Dundee if this one goes pear shape but I'm hoping it won't come to that
    Ha ha, I'm sure I'll find some! Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Doubt I get much rep for this, I have quite unique/quirky tastes.
    Boots (brown ones):
    Leggings:
    Skirt:
    Top:
    Waistcoat:
    And this coat, if we're thinking winter http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_im...oat-Jacket.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mutsu)
    Doubt I get much rep for this, I have quite unique/quirky tastes.
    Noo, I liked this! I gave you rep, but of course mine doesn't mean anything, aha soz. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    Well I'll start. I soooo want this dress I've already got a similar coat, and the hat I'm buying tomorrow.

And for the guys:
    Oh wheres that dress from? want it linky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofuture)
    Oh wheres t hat dress from? want it linky?
    accessorize..http://www.accessorize.com/bow-trim-...oldweatherhats

ReputationRep:
    Men:

Casually: Jeans and a light blue shirt. Simple.

Women:
    Natasha Poly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayDay92)
    ^ This whole outfit is gorgeous, including the trousers.

The following suits are bloody sexy

:coma:.

ReputationRep:

thats a hat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofuture)
    thats a hat!
    oops sorry i saw the word 'hat' so didn't really read the sentence properly :') now i realize its a typing error..
    the dress is from asos.com in the petite section.

ReputationRep:
    I like the boots in the OP :yep:

This isn't exactly a 'perfect' outfit, but just what id wear in winter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.