Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    i know this is the common view, but thats all the media portrays.
    the headlines aren't going to be about normal girls who are nice, its going to be about chavvy girls who are crude and not particularly nice.
    you need to look in the right places

ReputationRep:
    Well, not all British Girls are amazing
    This thread has made me realise that there's a girl that I'd Jump on a grenade for, yet she wouldn't do the same for me at all. She's loud, pretends to be dumb and gets all the answers right, has to be the center of attention all the time, she binge drinks and because she has legs up to her chin, dudes froth at her knees begging for attention including me.
    But then I've met exactly the same girls who are a different race yet exactly the same morally
    It's Not the Race, it's the morals of common Britain and frankly, it's disgusting.
    But then there are British girls who are amazing and thoughtful and pretty and those are the ones to go for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)
    :rofl: you just described 99.5% of girls at my sixth form

uggs
    jegging
    leggings

day in day out.
    what's the deal with uggs and leggings, it's not a good look girls.

EDIT: :rofl::rofl: neg rep a revengeful ugg wear strikes!
    I imagine it's for comfort. I wear Uggs and leggings everyday. Especially when the weather starts getting colder. It's just comfy. I can't stand wearing jeans, I find them so uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aisha~~)
    Overrated.
    http://images.newcelebritypics.com/i...anova-3102.jpg

Russian - Natalia Vodianova :coma:
    yeah clearly overated :rolleyes:

(Original post by kateamelia)
    Wow, I have to say it impresses me that you can sum up ALL British girls, If your generalisation is at all representative of how you judge people then I'm sure British girls don't prefer you either.

Are you sure you just don't like girls in general?
    I know this question isn't direct at me, but what a stupid question because the OP doesn't like British girls, he must be gay. You girls must view yourselfs very highly.

In my view British girls are really, not how I would want a woman, I see them in Spain and have visited the UK from what I see it is the majority who fit the list.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    What's wrong with uggs? :o: they keep my feet toasty warm in the winter :love:
    I should have specified, I meant the fake uggs, that get mishapen and gross :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    You forgot to mention their ridiculously high standards too. Even when an English girl is short, fat, ugly, stupid, wears glasses and has a moustache she won't settle for anything less than a guy who is 5'10" to 6ft tall and good looking, with a confident and witty personality.
    bitter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DynamicQ)
    Time from England becoming Christian in proportion to the whole history of England is bull****ly small.
    Your theory is still bull**** because
    a) there's no reason it wouldn't be the same everywhere else
    b) there's no evidence that tribes in Britain have married brother to sister on a regular basis
    c) the genetic pool has expanded hugely over time and it wouldn't explain the large proportion of white British girls being beached whales with porridge skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    You forgot to mention their ridiculously high standards too. Even when an English girl is short, fat, ugly, stupid, wears glasses and has a moustache she won't settle for anything less than a guy who is 5'10" to 6ft tall and good looking, with a confident and witty personality.
    A lot of them are stupid and base their lives on Hello! and Bridget Jones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    I imagine it's for comfort. I wear Uggs and legging. everyday. Especially when the weather starts getting colder. It's just comfy. I can't stand wearing jeans, I find them so uncomfortable.
    :lolwut:

Oh British girls :

Uggs, are called uggs for a reason, but it's the leggings, I don't understand come on, how can you walk around like that, it's just like walking around in tights, I'd feel half dressed.

I realise, i'm going to get negged for this :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    Really funny i came across this.
    Me and two of my housemates were saying the exact same thing. None of us have really been able to look at girls in Britain, or at least around here in North Wales the same since we got back from America.
    Of course Britain has its lovely girls but on a night out they seem more like animals than anything. =/

ReputationRep:
    I argee 100%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
    My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
    We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.
    Quit hating. GRENADE ALERT.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Op has good taste, well my taste.

It's not about race though, any of the described attributes in a female disattract me from them. It's all about preferance. It's not like he is saying he likes green/yellow/blue girls and not orange/black/red girls.

I'm not attracted to a certain type of person and the above is that type of person. :dontknow: but a lot of brits i've met are not really like that. Anyone offended by this thread/negs clearly possesses those unattractive traits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    OP is gay.
    As biased as this probably is, I have to agree

Not all of us are like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    You forgot to add very fake to the list.

This list isn't limited to white British girls, I also find the same sort of behaviour in a large number of British born black girls. That's not to say girls from other countries don't behave in any of these ways, it's just a large proportion of british girls in comparison to foreign girls.

ReputationRep:
    It's nowhere near ALL the girls.

But the ones that draw the most attention to themselves certainly are.

It's just the whole

"LOLOL WE're so randum aren't we so funny and random and outgoing? LOLZ OH man i was so drunk that night xDxD can't believe i flashed all those guys has anyone seen my blackberry? I think I lost it in the club. WOooo partaay tonight we're so outgoing and fun why don't we have boyfriends??"

That OP has pretty much described.

Incidentally the only guys that go for girls like that or the type OP described are the type who shag anything that moves and are only in it for sex.

There are plently of decent girls just like there always has been, its just the others are now louder and less inhibited and now have facebook to upload 500 drunken photos a night onto so we notice them alot more. (Seriously my news feed is frequently updated with pictures from a girl from my highschool taking Sociology at an ex-poly, just constant slutty pictures etc, never seen a status update about her course yet. SHe was hardly the acedemic type in school either more like popular clique. Why Labour why??)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christine18)
    Quit hating. GRENADE ALERT.
    I'm not hating?
    I'm just stating the people described in the OP are not what most decent girls are like.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.